We Meet Again, Amigo. (Part 2)

ZACHARIE'S P.O.V

        Later that day, I was wondering around Zone 1 by the meat rivers. I could sence that that man needed me somewhere around here. He may need things to help him through the spectures in the meat rivers. I sat there waiting until Batter came around. It was basicly silent, except for the sound of the river, but still, it was silent, until I heard a familier voice call my name. "Zacharie!", the person said, I turned around, seeing The Batter running torwards me. I smiled under my mask, thinking that he would buy something from me. (CREDITS~!! Oooo~) Batter looked at me and said,"Hey Zacharie." I smiled and said," Hello, Amigo. Want to buy anything?" He looked to his side and said,"Well, not really. I want to get to know you. You seem... I don't know, interesting." I chuckled and said,"Well, alright." I saw Batter smile slightly. I think Batter was interesting, seeming serious at first but then smiling and wanting to know about me. 

                                                                                  .....I think I know where this is going, Batter..

                        ~TIMESKIP~

        After walking around Zone 1, me an Batter seemed to be best friends..! Pretty nice, right? I have had friends, just not 'best' friends. Most people think I just care about credits- I sort of do- but I am not that stupid. I don't see myself as stupid, I see myself as slightly intellegent and special.... even if I ain't that important to alot of people. I sort of told Batter that no body really cared about me, and for an odd reason, he looked at me dead in the eye, and said,"Zacharie, don't ever think no body cares about you. I care about you." After he said that he gave me the cutest smile I have ever seen. When he said those words, something changed in me... or I developed something that most people encounter a lot in their lifetime, if they are normal. I have never had this feeling.... and the person I had the feeling for was Batter.

        I still know we are friends............ I won't bring it up to him.... I won't.......

        Later, Batter had to continue his mission, so we told eachother our goodbyes, and I told him when he finishes this zone, I will meet again in Zone 2. I hope he completes the mission of purifying Zone 1. I wil have the most hope in Batter.... the most of hope I have ever gave someone.