Absolutely Amazing (Part 5)

ZACHARIE'S P.O.V

        Me and the Batter got to the roller coaster and started walking up the steps to the top of the ride. While we walked, we talked more about ourselves so we could know eachother even more. I love how Batter is. He describes himself as serious and straight to the point, I see him as charming and promising. He always makes me smile under my mask. It's a good thing that I have that mask, because if I didn't, Batter would see the large wanting smile and the deep red blushing that is stuck on my face when Batter is around. I just can't help it. I am in love with this man, and I mean deeply in love with him.

        We finnaly reach the top of the roller coaster, and he seems that he notices the statue of me still in the seat he put it in. Batter walked to the seats and pulled the statue out of our way. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back as I got into one of the seats in the front of the ride, and Batter sat next to me. Before the ride started, Batter scooted rather close to me. I didn't mind it at all. He scooted even more closer to me. I giggled at his actions. The ride started going forward. Me and the Batter looked forward and were excited about the ride. The ride went up slowly, and we finally reached the very top of the track, and the ride car fell down on the tracks. I screamed in shock and amazment. Batter screamed also in scock and amazment, but also sort of in slight fear. I looked at him and he had a sort of worried face, so I conforted him by hugging him tightly, still screaming. He looked at me and smiled while screamed tghe roller coaster slowed down and finally came to a stop. I let go of Batter and we stepped out of the ride. The man in the photo stand gave us the photo and we thanked him. Me and Batter started walking back to my room, until I looked at the photo of us riding the roller coaster. It was of me holding Batter around his torso. I blushed slightly under my mask as I stopped walking. "Umm, is everything alright..?", Batter asked. I looked at him and answered,"Yeah, just looking at the photo." Batter walked torwards me and looked at the picture of us on the ride. He also blushed at the sight of me holding him. He smiled slightly at me, and I giggled back in responce. We continued walking back to the room.

        We got back to the room and I we talked some more. We talked for about 10 minutes, until I asked him if he needed to get anything for fighting spectures after he would leave. He said he did. "Alright then", I said as I got out some things for him to buy. I watched him as he picked out some things to get. I watched him as he did this. Man, i sure loved him. I was thinking of telling him how I felt for him, but I didn't want to do it any normal way like just standing close to them and saying 'Oh I want to tell you that I like you more that just a friend' or anything boring like that. I wanted it to be special for a special person like him. I thought for a moment what I could do to tell him about my feelings for him. I got a idea, an interesting one. The perfect one for him.

(This one was sort of long. Buit anyways I think it was sweet! :3 Yay! I can't wait until when I write the next part!! YAAY~!!! So, I guess I will see you guys in the next chapter, chapter 6! Bye Bye~!!)