Zone 2 (Part 3)

ZACHARIE'S P.O.V

        I was in Zone 2, hoping for Batter to be their after he would defeat Dedan. Also, I was hoping for him to be okay. I was worried and scared. Batter.... someone that I have the feeling for, I am worried about him.... please be alive...! 

                        ~TIMESKIP~

                        BATTER'S P.O.V

        I looked at the corpse that lay on the ground. "Adversaries purified", I said as I walked away from the limp and lifeless Dedan,"Time for Zone 2."

        Later, I was at Zone 2. I was in a rather large library, and I met this cat named Japhet, but The Judge says he is his brother, and his true name is Valerie. I got done inside of the library, and I walked more around Zone 2. As I was walking around, I saw a mall. The thought of a mall.... items... items merchant........... Zacharie. I remember him saying he would meet me again in Zone 2, so I wondered if he was in the mall trying to get credits. I walked up the stairs to the front of the mall and I opened the door. Wow, can I predict the future..? Zacharie was there!! Or did this oddly fantastic boy know I was going to be here? Maybe it is just a coincidence. Zacharie jumped up and ran to me. I stood still, until I saw that he was hugging me. I hugged him back. 

                              This feeling....it's amazing. I want more... more of Zacharie.

        I hugged Zacharie tightly, tighter, and even more tighter. We both seperated. Zacharie looked at me and said,"I'm so glad you beat Dedan, amigo!" I chuckled and scratched the back of my head and replied,"Yeah, it took awhile, and my bat is in a little of a bad state right now... but putting all that to the side, it was a piece of cake." Zacharie smiled and looked at my bat. "I guess it is.", Zacharie said as he looked back up at me. I looked at him and pulled out some credits. He laughed and said,"Batter, I will give you one for free." I looked at him in surprise."Uhh... what..?" I said as I tilted my head,"I thought credits were your life or something! You sure you want to give it to me for free..?" I thought he was pranking me. But no, not at all.. he was serious. I could tell when he said,"Oh, Batter. You ruined your bat by fighting with a very strong apponent! And besides, you are the nicest person, my best friend! Do you understand now, amigo?" I was shocked. Those words were touching, amazing. I smiled at him. He was so kind, I giggled a nice laugh and said,"Well.. thanks!" Zacharie laughed in return and gave me a brand new bat. I smiled at him again, and I quickly gave him a nice hug. I thought I was kinda expressing my feelings I had for Zacharie. He hugged me back and then he stepped back and said,"You need anything else?" I nodded my head.

        After I bought a couple of things from the merchant, I thanked him and we hugged once again. I needed to continue on with Zone 2, and I told him I will drop by if I needed anything from him. I walked out of the mall and continued with Zone 2.

                                I am for sure I will meet him again, I have too.

(WOW! LONGER CHAPTER!!! :D Well the longer it is the more interesting it is! Yay!! So, I hope you enjoyed that longer one! Bye Bye~!! See you in the 4th part! :3 PEACE!!!!)

                                (BTW, with the picture..... xOVER 9000 HUGZ!!!)