Roller Coaster (Part 4)

BATTER'S P.O.V

        "Hmm.. a roller coaster", I said as I walked up some steps leading up to the top of a roller coaster. It seems that it has something to do with solving more puzzles to get this zone finished. It was nice since the roller coaster isn't finished, so I get a free photo! Wow there is alot of steps. I finally reached the top.

        I walked up to the seats of the roller coaster and I was about to get in the front seats, but I saw something at the corner of my eye. I turned around to see a statue. A statue of.... Zacharie..!?? I looked at the sculpture from head to toe. I remember someone blocking a door to a room, and he said that I needed proof that I knew the boss. Then, I get a free photo on the roller coaster. That means, Zacharie is the boss! Amazing, I solved that one in a jiffy! I walked to the statue and started to push it torwards the seats, but I stopped and stood there for a moment. I stared at the statue and hugged it.

                        ~2 minute Time Skip~

        God dangit. I could see it now, that I have HUGE feelings for Zacharie now. I was literly making out with a statue of him. I finally stopped, knowing that I was sort of being a weird fanboy somehow. I continued pushing the statue onto the ride, and me sitting next to the statue of Zacharie. I was smiling, because it sort of really felt like I was on the roller coaster with Zacharie.

                        ~Timeskip, again~

        I finished the ride and got the photo, now I was on my way to the door that was guarded by that man. I finally got there and the guy asked me if I now had proof of me knowing 'The Boss' or as I know him, Zacharie. He looked at the picture and said that I could go inside the room. I walked inside and he stayed outside the door. As I walked in, it felt weird. I had the feeling that someone should be here, but they are not. I still felt a presence of someone in the room. As I went to turn around to look if anyone was behind me, someone jumped in my face as they said,"Boo~!!" I screamed, not a scream you see in horror movies, but a scream of shock and surprisement. I looked at the person who scared me and it was, of course, Zacharie. I looked at him and said,"Why did you scare me like that!??" He laughed and said,"I just wanted to give you a jumpy little greeting, thats all, amigo!" I smiled at him and laughed. He hugged me and I hugged him back. (Them hugs doe. O^O THEY KEEP COMING BACK!!) He stopped holding me and said,"So, how was that roller coaster ride?" I blushed for a moment because, one: I was sort of questioning how he knows I was on a roller coaster. And two: what I did before riding it. I simply said,"It was nice. I figured out that you are the boss, and I needed proof that I knew you. So, I pushed that littte statue of you on there with me" He smiled and chuckled at me and said,"Nice. We should acually go on it with the real me!" I smiled at his statement. "Sure, that would be great..!", I said. He was still smiling at me as he stated in a soothing tone,"Okay. Let's say that it is some sort of date~ A friend date~!!" I blushed and sort of smiled as I nodded my head. He chuckled once more, and grabbed my arm as me and him ran out of the room to the roller coaster.

(WOOO!! VERY LONG CHAPTER!!!! I like it, Batter becoming a fanboy, just how I like it. So, in most fanfics I make, one of the characters is going to fangirl/boy over the other. C: So yeah. There is that chapter, hope you enjoyed~!! :D See ya' in the next chapter, known as chapter 5!)