Expecting (AU): GN Hange x Reader

(A/N): Hey guys, this was a request in which the reader is pregnant (via donor) and Hange is acting very clingy and protective. This was fun to write so I hope you enjoy!

"Hange, I literally cannot take another sip," you groaned, moving your head to the side.

"Come on, love! The doctor said you have to eat very nutritious meals, and through hours of conducting research, I found that this smoothie contains most of the nutrients and minerals needed! Don't you want our baby to be strong?" Hange coaxed, waving the cup of green liquid under your nose.

"Please, I will throw up," you gagged at the smell. Was that spinach? And turmeric? You definitely trusted Hange when it came to science and health stuff...but taste-wise? The smoothie was disgusting.

"Just like three more sips!" Hange forced the cup to your lips. "Pleaseeee?"

You sighed at their puppy dog eyes and gulped down the remainder of the smoothie, crinkling your nose. That was gross. Extremely gross. Like, imagine spicy mushed-up peas with a blend of honey kind of gross.

"Thanks, love," Hange placed a kiss on your cheek before heading over to wash the dishes.

You sighed, resting a hand on your protruding stomach. Ever since you had successfully gotten pregnant, Hange had been on your back constantly. Eat this, not that, wear this not that...it was as if they had nothing else to do in their life, which was weird considering they were a pretty renowned scientist.

"Are you okay? Is your head hurting again?" Hange turned around.

You smiled at your partner, shaking your head. You loved Hange with all of your heart, but you needed a bit of time to yourself. Maybe without all of their instructions.

"I was thinking of going to the mall later today and getting some more baby clothes?" You mentioned, getting off your chair and stretching.

Hange walked over, their hands still sudsy from the dishes, and placed them both on your stomach, rubbing it gently. "That sounds great! I'll be ready in a few minutes."

"Hange...my love, the light of my life....I meant by myself," you said softly, cupping their cheek.

"But, but, but," Hange protested, "I want to get some clothes too! Let me come too! And what if you go into early labor? I need to be with you all the time, now!"

"I'm only six months pregnant...I doubt I'll go into labor," you laughed. "Let me go by myself, hmm?"

Hange pouted and stepped away, looking at you sadly. "Fine...if you want to go without me, you can. Just know that I will miss you and I will be worried!"

You groaned at Hange's blackmail. "You always do this! How am I supposed to go when you're looking at me like that? I guess you can come with...but no more smoothies, understand?"

Hange enveloped you into a big hug, squeezing lightly. "Got it!"

~~~~~

"How about this, isn't this so cute!" Hange squealed, holding up a tiny pair of white overalls. "Just imagine our baby wearing this with those little shoes."

You smiled, placing it into the pile of clothes in your cart. You were going to go bankrupt over this baby. But that was okay. "I think that's enough clothes for today, let's go check out?"

"You can sit on one of those massage chairs outside the store while I check out, the line kind of seems long!"

"It's fine, I need some exercise anyway," you stated getting into the line.