Baking (F): Sasha x GN Reader

A/N: Hi all! This was a request for where Sasha bakes with the reader! I think I wrote a very similar one with Sasha but they were cooking instead of baking.

"Why are we making cupcakes instead of cake?" Sasha asked as she read through the ingredients again. Earlier in the day, she had expressed an extreme craving for something sweet but there hadn't been any deserts at home. Baking together had been your idea—you had thought it would be a cute, fun date night. Oh, boy you were wrong.

"Because, as I said before, making a cake is hard! And you'd probably eat the entire cake and not leave me any," you grunted as you pulled out the heavy sack of flour from the cupboard.

"But...why are we making vanilla cupcakes? Why not birthday cake? Or lemon. Oooh, what about—"

"Babe, can you stop daydreaming about cake options and help me out? Can you measure two cups of flour while I get the sugar?"

"Oh, yeah, of course!" Sasha hopped off the counter and walked over to where you had dragged the flour. She grabbed a measuring cup and began to add it to the mixing bowl.

In the two minutes it had taken you to grab the sugar, Sasha had managed to cover herself, the counter, and the floor in a light sprinkling of flour.

"What did you do?" You cried, staring at the mess. That would take forever to clean. Like ten years. Flour never went away. You'd probably find it in your cabinets a week later.

"Sorry," Sasha smiled sheepishly. "I was just trying to measure a cup but then it slipped from my hand and then the flour exploded! I didn't know that it could spread like that!"

You sighed. You should have expected that. Sasha was a klutz in the kitchen—there's a reason why she rarely ever cooked. "You know what? How about you just put the wet ingredients together? Can you do that without spilling it everywhere?"

Sasha pouted. "Sorry about the mess. It really was an accident, I swear!"

"I know, I know. Let's just get these cupcakes made. I'm beginning to get really hungry!" You smiled at Sasha to show that you weren't mad.

Sasha nodded and began to gather the ingredients, this time very carefully. You bit back a grin at the way she was slowly walking to avoid another mishap. Her brown eyes were focused entirely on the measuring cup she held and the carton of milk she was pouring. All you wanted to do was give her a hug but you had to focus on your own measuring.

Half an hour passed by and you had successfully combined both the wet and dry ingredients and were now placing the batter in the cupcake liners. Sasha had picked out a liner that had cupcakes on them, laughing about their irony. Now, she was making the frosting while you slid the cupcake into the oven, your stomach letting out a loud growl.

"(Y/N), how much chocolate do you want in this frosting?" Sasha asked as she helped herself to a heaping spoonful of the chocolate frosting.

"Sasha, if you eat all the frosting what are we going to put on the cupcakes?" You chuckled, walking over to her. "And a lot of chocolate!"

"Wanna taste?" She offered, extending the spoon so you could take a bite of the frosting she had made. "I think this is my best work!"

You leaned forward, but instead of taking a bit from the spoon, you caught her lips with yours, letting your tongue roam. You could taste the chocolate frosting and you smiled at her shocked expression. "You're right, this is your best work."

Sasha reddened but grinned as she pecked your lips. "It is, isn't it?"

"Now we wait for the cupcakes!"

"How do you want to spend the next 20 minutes?" Sasha asked, letting one of her fingers trace your cheek.

"Oh, I know exactly how I want to spend it."