Interview (Chapter 2)

Mason's POV

My alarm wakes me up 7:30

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you guys must be wondering why?

Well ladies and gentleman, I got a job interview, I know I know, why get excited, how long will this job last and will I get the job my answer is

I HAVE A JOB INTERVIEW

So I'm guessing you'll must be wondering, why so excited ?

The answer is I don't know, maybe this job might be the one.
I don't know but I hope to keep this job for a long. My streak for the longest job is two weeks, sad I know that's why I want to keep this job and finally get out of this shit hole.

I ran away from home for some personal reasons, I live in a shitty apartment, the walls are mouldy on the side, my room is life a shoebox and my sitting room and kitchen are basically the same.

My bathroom heater isn't working and my house door's luck is busted, I'm still surprised no one robbed me at night.

But that's gonna change very soon. So after having my bathe, I change into a clean white shirt and blue trousers, putting in mind not to draw to much attention.

Don't need anode girl trouble. They stick like glue and never leave. So irritating.

Then I head downstairs and rush out the door, then I head to my favourite café and order a latte.

My good friend Claire brings it for me .Claire has always been there for me ever since I ran from home.

She always gave me advice when I needed it, congratulated me when I got a job and comforted me when I lost it or when I didn't get the job interview and today is no different.

She is a blonde with the perfect figure that I often wonder why she doesn't have a boyfriend.

She is 23 and a undergraduate and this is her part-time while in university. She is studying to become a zoologist because of her love for wildlife.

She flirts with me so much that sometimes I wonder whether she is serious or joking.

She winks at me as she drops my drinks and says," what are you doing here, finally got a girlfriend "

"Noooooooo" I shuddered

"Not again, you know how clingy they got, I LITERALLY had to move to get rid of the last one , they don't understand the 'I don't want you anymore ' concept and they always develop feelings "

"AND to top it all of she found my number and followed me on on all my social medias"

"I had to block her and for extra safety I kept my doors locked and windows barred, expensive but worth it,I don't want her breaking in again I almost called the police on her "

"Trust me, with all I've experienced with girls, I don't want one, occasional flings and one night stands, sure but a relationship"

"HELL to the NO!!!!!!!!"

" That's what a relationship is all about, or are you really that stupid"

"Hey I'm offended and if that is really all it is about then I don't need one, anyways I got news"

"If its not a girlfriend then what is it ?"

"I got a job interview"

"OH MY GOD, are you serious congratulations, I hope you can keep this one longer than the others"