Special

Tatooine is a planet of not too many things. Deserted and barren land spread across its surface. Giving a bit of a boring look it. Tatooine wasn't the nicest planet, but it certainly was good for an overnight pit stop. The harsh winds and heat caused many people to turn away from it, and search for a more hospitable-looking place to spend the night. Most that lived on the planet liked to keep to themselves. Probably more focused on getting past the sweltering heat, rather than the business of others.

The Mantis had gotten damaged in a chase with an accidental run-in with a TIE Fighter. So you were forced to make an emergency landing on Tatooine. It was late, and Cere suggested it would be best for everyone to get some rest before trying to find a repair shop. It definitely would be a bit of a suspicious sight for two hooded people with a Nightsister walking around Tatooine like it was nothing.

You didn't object to the idea of spending the night. As long as it meant you could sleep, you were alright with it. There was an inn that allowed the five of you to stay, splitting into duos, and you ended up taking three rooms. Roommates were figured out pretty easily, you with Cal, Merrin with Cere, and Greez ended up having to room with BD-1. After that was all figured out, you all gladly went to bed.

You slept wonderfully that night. Back in the Mantis, there wasn't much room for you to get to sleep next to Cal, so you did appreciate the larger bed that was provided. There wasn't much cuddling that night, mostly because the two of you were pretty drained from previous missions. But that doesn't mean you couldn't do it in the morning, and that was exactly your plan.

What your plan didn't account for, was you being pretty rudely awoken by a certain someone's arm smacking across your stomach. Your eyes snapped open, and you turned to the male beside you who seemed to be peacefully sleeping. Cal looked comfortable, to say the least, with his limbs spread out across the bed. He couldn't be more content.

Normally, you would've smiled at the rather adorable sight. Cal still was plagued with nightmares from time to time. Most of the Mantis crew did as well; it was just something that came with trauma, I guess. So it was a bit of a rare thing to see Cal sleeping so calmly. Too bad he had managed to wake you up and take up most of the bed space in the process.

With a sigh, you decided to let it go as it only happened once. You removed Cal's arm from your stomach and pushed yourself further from the sleeping Jedi. Just give him space and it'll be alright. That seemed to be the case. For the next five minutes. Your head turned to Cal as he had woken you up, yet again, by laying his arm across you. Was this the universe telling you not to go back to sleep, or something? Because if so, you were fully prepared to not listen.

Again, you pushed Cal's arm off of your stomach and rolled away from the male. What was his deal? Couldn't he tell you were just trying to sleep? Apparently not, because not long after you did so; Cal did it again.

You rolled over to face the culprit, grumbling mostly nonsense. He did look pretty cute, but there was no time for fawning over your boyfriend right now. This meant war.

Your hand reached over to his forehead, flicking it directly in the center. You may or may not have used a bit of the force to pull him into it, just to make it hurt a little bit more. What? He had kept you away from sleep, of course, you were going to be petty. Cal, on the other hand, did not appreciate this. His eyes lazily opened as he stared at you with an annoyed look.

"Good morning, sunshine." You spoke with a smug tone. "Did I wake you up? Oops, my finger must've slipped. My bad."

Cal blinked, rolling his eyes at your antics. He wasn't aware enough to deal with you this early. Though, with the Tatooine sun, it looked like it could've been midday. His spread-out position curled up into a more defensive one. He then pulled the blanket over his head to attempt to disappear from you and your anger.