1

A haze was blurring your vision. It was the result of the heavy rain mixing with exhaust of the plentiful ships that navigated the planet. The Force helped heighten your other senses which allowed you to safely traverse the unfamiliar scrapping yard. 

You were looking for someone. You didn't know exactly who, but you knew they were there. The only information you had was that they were about your age and a former Jedi Padawan.

Cere filled you in last night about your mission for today, infiltrate Bracca and find the Force-sensitive before the Empire could. A few days prior you were scanning through Imperial radio chatter as per routine but it wasn't a regular day. 

You managed to catch two Inquisitors being dispatched to capture a Jedi. With this knowledge, you and Cere knew you couldn't just stay quiet. Something needed to be done. You needed to find them before the Empire; You couldn't let another fall into their grasp. Not again.

That is why you are here, soaked to your core... The weather was less than ideal, but it wasn't the main concern. It was still a concern though. There had been many times you had to catch yourself from slipping, and very smoothly you would go on to tell people. 

For now, you were trying to sense the potential Force user. It had been a bit tedious as you weren't sure where to look, but once you felt something it was almost immediately easy to tell who it was. 

Initially, you thought it was the large Abednedo you saw walk around a lot, but it was soon discovered that it was the human he hung around. Those two had separated you could see more clearly that it was him. There was only one question left--- who is he?

You slipped down from your hiding place next to a droid that was trying to catch Prauf's attention. He seemed to be in charge, so you used this to your advantage. 

Cere had managed to get you into their system with an alias so, when you relayed the assignment that it was going to give Prauf and the Padawan, she was able to assign you to it as well. 

The droid nodded to you as it scanned your ID, basically checking you in. You eased yourself into a casual stand beside it as Prauf eventually made his way over. 

You were promptly introduced by the droid as a new scrapper who needed experience. Prauf didn't think it was a good idea for you to do something so risky at such a new stage, but the droid didn't take any backtalking and instructed him to call the other worker over as well.

Cal. His name was Cal. That's what you could gather from Prauf's little argument with him. Cal had pulled away his mask, which you were almost appalled by.

 You had no idea how he could breathe so easily with this god-awful pollution. Obviously, you kept yours on. Just in case. 

The red-haired human had to be him. That feeling of the Force, almost surrounding someone that you were all too familiar with.

 Which reminded you, you needed to mask your own connection for a moment. It would be bad if the Inquisitors targeted you. 

Cal seemed to notice this, he shifted the moment you did so and glanced in your direction. That happened to be the first time he acknowledged your presence. His eyebrow's furrowed for a moment but he soon brushed it off. 

You couldn't help but wonder what he was thinking.

"Come on, Cal. Little extra score. That couldn't hurt, huh?" The voice of the Abednedo snapped the both of you out of your thoughts.

Cal rolled his eyes. "Okay."

"Alright, let's go." The Abednedo said to Cal as they started walking away, but Cal stopped. 

He looked at you, confused, "Are you new?"

You didn't expect the question, though that didn't stop you from having a quick response.