Chapter 1

Tian was teaching kids how to make a kite since they never really had been taught how to. They were outside and he was explaining how he learned it and how to make sure the kite won't break with the strong wind.

"Who was that person that taught you to build a kite of your own?" One of kids asked.

"There were two of them actually, First was my uncle, he always visited me back home and never really left me alone, he didn't actually allow me to study at all hahaha. He taught me how to have fun. And then he taught me how to build my own things without actually buying anything that much. He was my first friend to be honest." Tian said with a smile but his eyes were sad which Phupha noticed.

"Where is he? Doesn't he go to your house anymore?" One of the kids asked.

"He... is in a better place now. A place where everyone gets along and it's peaceful there." Tian said, smiling.

The kids were quiet at first, wondering where that better place is. But then after a few minutes they asked again.

"Who's the other one that taught you how to build a kite?"

Tian smiled brightly at that question. "She is a very good friend of mine. She's a bit busy now with her education since she is a writer and also a psychologist." He said.

And at that, a series of questions started.

"What's a psychologist?"

"What was she writing?"

"How did she teach you?"

Tian laughed with wide eyes. "Relax, I'll answer it all at once just keep quiet first." He said and which they kids obeyed. That made Tian proud and happy.

"Okay, so she taught me how to build a kite when I saw her crying at a secluded part of the park. She at first was cautious of me since I am a guy but then in the end she felt comfortable enough to talk to me. Around that time I was in senior high school. I forgot all about how to build my own kite since I got busy with school. She didn't complain about how serious I can be at times, she was okay with it actually, but when she noticed how tensed I was because of how I busied myself, she taught me to have fun." Tian said while working on the kite his building.

Tul, who went after him since he knew where Tian had gone to when he left his home, smiled. "I remember that, she would glare at me all the time when I try to tease her. She's such a dragon sometimes." Tul laughed.

"Yeah, but you still like her." Tian smiled teasingly which the kids started teasing Tul. Tul only blushed and hid his face by turning away.

"Anyways, a psychologist is a person who studies the normal and abnormal mental health of people. It can be with kids, teens, or adults. They can be a doctor, counselor, or teacher."  Tian explained.

"What do you mean?" They asked.

"The mental health part?" They nodded.

"Well... when a person suffers from mental health it's usually with odd behaviors or subtle words that a person say because they can hide what they are feeling mentally. For example, someone with depression, a person with depression would feel so down that they don't want to do any activities that they usually love to do. Or feel useless all of sudden or have dark thoughts about themselves where they want to be... at peace. That's how abnormal mental health works. Some may be from the brain and some adults may act like a child or a kid with very extreme tantrums. Like very extreme." Tian explained.