Chapter 3

"Tian!","Kru Tian!","Khun!" A series of screams echoed as the villagers worriedly looks at Phupha as he carries Tian, who was groaning in pain while clutching his chest, running to Nam's clinic with a crying Tul.

Khama sighed and looked at the villagers who really looks worried for Tian. The kids were crying while the parents comfort them.

"Can we go and see how Kru Tian is doing?" The children asked.

"I don't think it's a good idea." Khama shook his head.

Longtae looked at everyone while also having tears in his eyes. He stood up, looked at his dad and then at the villagers.

"There's something you should know." Longtae said. Khama stood up, trying to stop him.

"They need to know, Pa." Longtae said.

"We promised Tian we will keep it a secret." Khama said.

"But can't you see how equally worried they are for P'Tian? Don't you trust them to not blame him?" Longtae said.

"What's the matter?" One of villagers asked.

"P'Tian has a condition and well--" Before Longtae can finish, the kids ran after Phupha and every one of the villagers followed, trying to stop them.

When they got into the clinic, Tian was on the bed, asleep, and Nam was looking through his medical kit. Phupha was holding Tian's hand and was looking at Nam to hurry up. The kids stood next to Tul.

"Hurry up!" Phupha said.

"I'm trying!" Nam snapped.

Tul then remembered Tian's pills. He might not have drank one in a while.

"I'll go back to the house, his immunosuppressant is there!" Tul said.

"Hurry back! Yod go with him and help him!" Phupha said. Yod nodded as he and Tul ran out.

"Kru Tian..." The kids sobbed.

Just as Tul and Yod got to the house, he immediately searched for the pills. He was running out of time. Tul opened Tian's bag and removed all the clothes he already packed, he then saw the white towel smeared with dry blood and Torfun's diary, he opened it and the razor fell.

"Can you light on this thing?" Tul asked. Yod nodded and flashed his light on the razor. There was dry blood. Shit! Tian what did you do?! Tul thought to himself.

Tul took Yod's walkie talkie and started speaking. "Phupha, can you hear me?!" Tul was panicking.

Phupha looked at his walkie talkie and put it near his mouth.

"I can hear you, what's wrong?" Phupha asked as his hand held Tian's tighter.

"Check Tian's arm right now!! I saw his white towel had dry blood and a razor!" Tul said.

Phupha's heart had dropped of what he heard as Nam look shocked. He looked at Tian and lifted both of his sleeves. The right arm was okay but the left arm had a bloody bandage. Tian had tried to cover it up.

"Nam clean it up!" Phupha ordered. Nam nodded and ran to his medical kit to get a new bandage and to clean up the blood.

"And you two, get back here immediately with his pills!" Phupha said on the walkie talkie. Everyone that was watching the whole thing, looked even more worried for Tian after what they heard.

Tul took the towel, razor, and Torfun's diary. He gave the plastic that was full of pills to Yod and they ran as quickly as they can back to the clinic. The other rangers stayed out, just in case but was also worried for the teacher.