Chapter 4

The next day after Tian's outburst, he brought the kids to a field that's full of beautiful grass. At first the kids and the rangers were confused why Tian brought them there but then the kids' parents came with a smile, holding the kites they had done before. The kids smiled so brightly looking at Tian before hugging him and running to get their kites.

Longtae, who came along to see what Tian's about to teach the kids, went over to Tian, holding his own kite and Tian's kite. Tian smiled and took his before walking over the grass and waited for the kids to follow. Once the kids got theirs, they ran towards Tian's direction and waited for him to speak.

"Do you all have your kites?" The kids nodded.

Tian looked quickly at the rangers but he shook his head. It would be weird to see the rangers playing kites with the kids.

"Okay, so, you need to hold your kite like this," Tian turned around and showed them how to hold the kite.

"Your kite needs to be up by the bridle point and you need to let the line out." The kids followed Tian's movement and nodded.

"What's a bridle point?" One of them asked. Tian chuckled.

"The bridle point is this one," Tian pointed at the side of kite.

"It will help get some air for the kite to fly." The kids nodded once more.

"Then once  you feel the kite fly, let it fly away from you, but make sure you'll be holding on the line, don't let it go. After that you can try to make your line longer." Tian said as he showed the kids how to do it. He let's the wind hit the bridle point and when his kite flew away from him, he held the line securely and made it longer then started running until his kite is already far up in the sky.

The kids followed through and everyone could hear the laughs and giggles that the kids had as they let their kite go far up. And at that, Tian took the opportunity to teach them a bit of science, the mass, gravity and stuff. The kids learned eagerly while they enjoyed flying their kite.

Every villager that passed by had smiled as they saw how the kids had fun while listening to Tian. It's the first time they saw the kids listen to their teacher. Even when they love Torfun, they are at times mischievous around her. But with Tian, they actually listen, they haven't done anything to disrespect Tian nor did they pull a prank at him for so long already. This made everyone proud.

Tul, who was at the side just smiled and laughed along with this kids. He noticed at the corner of his eye that Phupha moved towards the bench, infront of Tian and the kids. This made Tul frown, he still wasn't happy to find out from the kids that Phupha scolded and raised his voice at his friend. He can still clearly remember punching the ranger last night when he asked the kids to look after Tian for him.

As Phupha, Nam, Yod and the other rangers were talking in the clinic, they heard a loud knock on the door. Rang, one of the rangers, had unlocked the door, Tul came in with a furious face. He went up to Phupha and punched him, causing the older to fall. Tul straddled him and kept punching him. Yod and the other rangers had to pull Tul away from Phupha.

"I trusted you to take care of my best friend! NOT make him even more depressed than he already is! What kind of person raises their voice at someone who they already know is suffering?!" Tul yelled at Phupha.

"Hey that's enough. Phupha already feels guilty as it is."  Nam tried to reason out. Tul scoffs.

"Yeah, right. If he feels guilty then why is the one that is consoling Tian right now are the kids? If he feels sorry then make up for it and apologize! You shouldn't cross the line if you don't understand what they're going through!" Tul said.