Mexico x male reader smut and fluff

HAWEEWEE
Don't ask me please. 😂
Anyway I couldn't decide if I should write fluff or smut, so I wanted to try both just incase the smut is going to be shit since I do know me very well. 😂 So let's go and please enjoy, it probably took some of my last sanity. By the way both of you can't age, so you stay the same age at all times. You can decide which age.

HAWEEWEE

Your POV

My handsome mexican husbando, Mexico (I'm so intelligent, I know), and I are currently siting on the edge of our pool, eating some tacos that we ordered. We've known each other since childhood, together for 5 years and married since 10 years. Quite some time, I know. Honestly I adore him. From his tattoos across his chest and arms down to his pelvis, his fluffy but messy hair and actually everything. There is no day, that I regret marrying this man, even tho some people stare at us, disgusted for being gay. (I honestly hate those people that judge others by their sexuality/ preference/ orientation and/or gender.) We finished eating our tacos and since it was getting cold we went inside.

Timeskip because I'm awkward and uh... Y E S.

It was 10 P.M and your husband and you decided it was time to head to bed. Mexico was a little more touchy than usual, which was fine by you since you had some stress from work, that you had to get rid of. You layed already in Bed with just your underwear on and waiting for your husband to come (heehee) join you. To your suprise when he came out of the bathroom he wore (shit, autocorrect made it to whore) one of your shirts and his boxers. Mexico went over to you and sat down on your lap.

Lemon Y E S

His hands travelled on your chest and pulled you up, making you sit. You pulled him closer kissing him gently, turning it in a make out session. Mexico started to somewhat grind on your crotch, moaning quietly. You both parted panting softly while your hands rubbed his thighs, travelling up higher and higher. Mexico quickly removed his shirt before rolling off of you, pulling you on top. Chuckling softly you  kissed his neck softly. This was practically your way of showing love and affection towards him. Slowly making your way down to his stomach and further down to his growing erection. Mexico grew inpatient and took of his and your boxers.

You rubbed your erection against his erection and held a smirk on your face seeing mexico twitch with excitement. For protection of infections you reached to the sidetable into the drawer and took out a condom and put in on your peter. (I looked up names for a pp bc I was uncomfortable writing d and peter came up😭 imma go with peter now) You spread some lube on your Peter and pushed in softly into mexico. Mexico sighed softly as he felt yourself enter him in a gentle manner before pulling out slightly and pushing back in. After some time you went at a faster pace, eager to please mexico and reach the climax together. Your husband eagerly clawed at your back, trying to grind against you to create more friction and more pleasur between the two of you. He pulled your right into another make out session while starting to touch himself more, taking his own Peter in his hands and giving him some extra pleasure. It didn't take you or Mexico long until both of you reached your climaxes, with Mexico cumming on your and his chest while you pushed even deeper, cumming in the condom.
You pulled gently back out, taking of the condom and throwing it away. Mexico started to relax himself, to tired and exhausted at this point to stand up and clean himself. Being a good husband, you went and prepared a warm towel and cleaned him gently and give him some gentle aftercare while giving him something to drink.

𝐬𝐨 𝐮𝐡 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝, 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭? 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐬. 𝐈'𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭.