Chapter 14

The images above most definitely won't correlate with the actual story

⚠️Sexual assault indications, breakup⚠️

Kirishima's PoV:

Eijiro was packing for his dorm when his phone buzzed. Being the social butterfly he is, he jumps and grabs his phone, ready to reply to one of his friends but it's a random number. He raises an eyebrow, seeing how his list of classmates couldn't fit in the notification. He opens it and he swears he nearly threw up his heart. He could see itdripping, his face contorted with pleasure and head thrown back. He slammed his phone onto his bed, gripping his hair, screaming. He collapses to the ground, smashing his fist on the wooden floorboards. He'd fallen in love with a cheater. All he wanted was to help but got that in return. It broke him, his heart crumbles away into a million pieces, coming out his mouth in the form of food. The photo flashes behind his eyes as he begs for it to stop.

He doesn't want to admit that his best friend and his boyfriend could do such a thing to him. Look so... slutty after having ditched him in the middle of a makeout session. It hurts more than he can explain, more than he can scream out. It hurts more than seeing Katsuki get kidnapped. He wants to punch someone hard in the face – to destroy everything in sight, but on the other hand, he wants to break down, cry for hours on end but he knows he shouldn't.

Eijiro takes in a deep, shaky breath, wiping away the tears. He sits up and looks out at the boxes in his room and closes his eyes, trying to distract himself. His phone buzzes again and he looks down at it. Thankfully, it's from Mina. He grabs it and stares at the message.

I'm so sorry Kiri... 😔

He doesn't respond. The last thing he wants is to hold a conversation. He throws the device back on the bed and stands up, continuing to pack. Hours pass and his sorrow slowly turns into rage. He wants answers desperately, but he also wants to scream at Bakugou for betrayal.

***

The next day rolls around and all Eijiro can think about is Bakugou. He shows up to school, with a happy exterior. The class is quieter than usual, talking at low volume. Even Kaminari isn't hitting on everyone or making many jokes. It's hard to act normal with that image having been spread around the class.

When Bakugou shows up, everyone falls into a deeper silence and Eijiro has to force himself not to slap the boy across the face. His right hand has a large white plaster on the top of it. Bakugou hangs at the back of the class as Aizawa-sensei gives out instructions. Eijiro can't focus though. It's taking everything inside him not to scream at Bakugou, begging mercilessly for answers. To break up with him but he takes in a deep breath, calming himself.

They enter the dormitories, staring in awe at the size of the common room, but it doesn't last long as the class prances up the stairs to observe their rooms, including Eijiro. He's a bit annoyed that his dorm is right next to Bakugou's but it is what it is and some things can't be changed. As he enters his dorm, he notices how the school has put their boxes into their rooms already.

"That's so manly," Eijiro says to himself, beginning to unpack.

*** (sorry for the time skips)

It's been... about an hour since they arrived and Eijiro has just about finished unpacking and setting his room up. Now, it was time to confront his boyfriend. Taking a deep breath, he raps his knuckles on his door.

"Go away," an angry voice yells.

"We need to talk," Eijiro replies coldly.

A loud groan can be heard from inside and the door opens. "Go away, Shitty Hair. I don't wanna talk about it," he grumbles and attempts to slam the door, but Eijiro pushes against it.

"We need to talk, Bakugou and I don't care about if you want to or not."

"I said, no."

Eijiro pushes harder against the door, stumbling into his room. He hasn't even begun unpacking his stuff yet. It's all messy but Eijiro doesn't care. Avoiding eye contact, he says, "What was that photo?"

There's a long pause, a heart-breaking pause. "I don't know. Probably some kid who edited a photo of me to make me look all gross and shit. I'd never do something like that."

Eijiro spins around to face the blonde, arms crossed over his chest and head looking at the blank wall. "Bakugou, someone couldn't edit a photo like that. Hypothetically, let's say that you're telling he truth. How would this person get all our phone numbers? Someone would've had to leak them."

"It was probably that grape head pervert," Bakugou says, avoiding the truth. Eijiro knows it.

"He may be a pervert but he's trying to be a hero. He would never do something so gross. It's unmanly you think that of him."

"Yeah? Who cares. Now get out."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

Eijiro sighs, trying to keep his cool which is a struggle. "Bakugou, you are my boyfriend and I've just seen that photo of you. I love you, yet you are out here, messing around with other people. You're disgusting," he harshly says. The crimson eyed male opens his mouth but shuts it quickly. "If something is going on and you aren't safe, you can tell me." Bakugou flinches at that. Odd... "But if you don't want to talk to me, or not even give me an explanation to how someone obtained such a photo, we'll have to breakup."

Bakugou's head swings upwards and looks at Eijiro despondently. He scans through his mind for an excuse to keep the relationship going. Something that Eijiro is not a fond of. He's never liked lying. "Just, uh... just give me some time. I'll explain later, I just can't right now," he says with anguish.

Eijiro takes a deep breath, anger racing through his mind, accidentally seeping through his words, "How much time, huh? I've been waiting so long for you to tell me what's going on and you still won't open up. I've been for you through your moments and if you think I haven't noticed the bruises, you're wrong. I don't think we should continue this, Bakugou. We need a break." He was holding back from explaining how his pain was affecting him personally.

Bakugou's face holds the definition of pain. "Get out," he murmurs, voice scratchy.

Eijiro slowly makes his way out the room, returning to his own Crimson Riot themed room. He lies on his bed and stares up at the ceiling, immediately letting the tears roll out the corner of his eyes. He rolls around and buries the pillow into his face, tears rolling down in hot waves.