28.) Walkman and the Wing(less)woman

hey hey hey, looks who's back!

Sorry, it's been so long but I finally got my HONOURS DEGREE!!!

Its been three years in the making but I've finally graduated, It's both a big relief and at the same time kinda sad, I'm not ready to say goodbye to education just yet I'm planning on doing a masters but I can't figure out what area to go for yet. 🤔

Anyhoo enough of me rambling let's get this hiatus over with and return to some ART!!! 🤩

In celebration of Harry's birthday (which ends in less than 10 minutes while I write this) I thought I'd return to some HP fics...and by that I mean Harry is not in this piece of art at all (sorry mate 😅)

I thought I'd return to -gloriouss wonderful STUPID CUPID fic because well... it's amazing and she and cupid deserve all the love and votes possible!

I swear to Cupids boss I will draw her with pseudo wings until she gets them

I swear to Cupids boss I will draw her with pseudo wings until she gets them...or rather IF she gets them!

I did originally want to draw Cupid and her Patronus and while it's pretty obvious what it could be we still don't officially know yet so... I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

ngl I did kinda rush this and I think you can see that, HOWEVER, I will not apologize for those slippers nor those socks, Cupid would rock those and wear them with pride...you CANNOT convince me otherwise. 

This is a lil' snippet from chapter 14 and while I don't consider this a spoiler I will do so if the author wants me to.

Also...I saw that mug on amazon and couldn't resist, it was just too perfect. 🤣

For those who can't see it says "my angel wings are in the repair shop so today I'm using my broomstick"

As always go spread some much-deserved love to the Author!

📚Random Fact of the Day📚

Did you know that there are TWO Harrison Fords on the Hollywood walk of fame?

The first Ford was a silent movie actor who was involved in over 80 films from 1915 to 1932. in fact, the Ford we know today originally went by Harrison. J. Ford early on in his career because people were confusing the two