12.) Loup d'Argent and Ayu

Welp back at it again with another update and a new fandom this time, Miraculous Ladybug!

This is Arianne aka Loup d'Argent alongside her kwami Ayu, she is from the story "when the cat met the wolf" by VintageGirl71.

You know the usual go give a vote and some love to them they deserve it!💕

This was one of the first stories I ever read and honestly, I was spoilt, I've never really found another story like it, and FYI I love this story!

It is an Adrien x OC story and they are best friends 🥰 ooh I love it!

I know friends to lovers is sometimes not the favorite troupe but as a child who's parents were childhood friends and neighbors I love it!

I'm not gonna lie, I had SO much trouble designing this, not because I had no creative ideas but because I had too many ideas.

ML has very simplistic costumes especially for Chat and Ladybug (probably because they were the first characters to be desinged) you can see later on that they became more open with their designs.

I wanted to make sure it that it fits within the ML world and not make the outfit too flashy and "mary-sue"

The description of the outfit was very simplistic so I hope I drew it to the authors liking!

Although looking back I think I made a booboo and desinged the hair wrong, I think it was meant to be a ponytail oopsie! 🤭

EDIT...Actually I think I made an even bigger mistake I think I drew the wrong hair pin style🤦‍♀️

Overall I'm really happy with how this turned out oh and the scarf is the beginning violin score of "in the rain" from the show

📚Random fact of the day📚

Did you know that the chainsaw was originally invented to help with childbirth?

They were much smaller though (pff like that makes it any better) the procedure was called a symphysiotomy and they used the chainsaw to widen the pubic bone/cartilage 

...this...this fact physically hurts to think about😖