39.) Luna

Yeah...Its been a while, sorry about that.

i'll be honest, I have quite a few pieces of art in the works but I kinda lost motivation for them and the more I stare at them the less I like how they turnED out, NEVERTHELESS I will perceiver, ignore my inner saboteur and finish them! (I ain't waisting all that time I spent on them 😅)

ANYWAY on to the art!

Oooh ya'll know how much I love to draw hair, and I turned out so good!

I'll be honest the hair was what I spent most of my time on...and then i got impatient on the skin and cloth shading 😅 but i think it turned out pretty well!

So this is the lovely Luna from the Doctor Who fic called 'Spaceman and the Moon' and its written by the ever so talented OswinTheDalek 

OMG this book is amazing, amazing, amazing its just *Chef's kiss* AMAZING!

I love it and its definitely become on of my favourite DW books out there so far, fair warning tho this book does contain quite a bit of Rose bashing. Rose was a meh character to me, I didn't mind her but this book has quite a bit of it (or more so than I thought at least) but please, please PLEASE do not let that put you off this really is a gem of a book!

As always go give the author all the likes, loves, votes and follows they deserve!

Our story starts (unsuprisingly) with Luna getting caught up in one of the Doctors adventures, hijinks ensue and romance blooms!

Ah the romance is that good ol' gooey, fluffy, diabetic inducing love...with a healthy dose of angst sprinkled in (I need me that angst man...I get withdrawals 😬) seriously the romance in this book is SO GOOD!

Luna's a delight of a character and somehow  manages to keep up with AND understand the Doctor, how you ask? well... I guess you'll just have to read to find out 😏

As always I went a bit overboard and for the background decided to write Luna's name in, you guessed it, GALLIFREYAN!

Since there is no official translation of the language, I looked up some fan created references online whilst adding my own unique touch to it, I've added the image below so ya'll can see and read it better.

Gallifreyan meant to be read anti-clockwise so follow the lil' diagram below and your good to go! 👍