four

___________________________________

Songs for this chapter...

First date - blink-182

She's thunderstorms - Arctic Monkeys

___________________________________

At the end of the day I went to my locker to retrieve a few books. The room was relatively empty, most people were eager to get home but a select few were still on campus.

I reached up to the Top of my locker to clear out the top shelf but I couldn't reach "fuck." I muttered under my breath.

"You want a hand?" A voice said.

"Please," I nodded.

Someone reached up over my shoulder and grabbed some old books of the top shelf and a small silver tin. I could feel his warmth and his scent, he smelt of weed. I turned to face him.

I took the things from his hands and began to look through them.

"So..." he said.

"So?" I replied, my mind still intrigued by these books. One of which appeared to be some form of diary, I placed it into my bag with hopes of reading it later on. I pocketed the other two books which were battered novels of some kind.

I turned back around to face the boy, and smirked.

"So Freddie? Fancy finding out what's in here?" I tapped the little silver tin with my nail.

He smiled, I began walking, and he followed suit.

"Know any places we could go?" I looked up at him, his big brown eyes turned up at the corners when he looked at me, his white teeth on full display.

"I mean.... erm.... maybe." He smiled.

"Suprise me." Was all I said.

We walked together through the halls and out of the front doors of the school, everyone was slowly filtering out and we were some of the last. We talked about college and school, until we came to a short fence.

"Cmon." He held his hand out to help me.

I rolled my eyes and took his hand as I made my way over the fence, my skirt got caught on a loose nail and I stumbled slightly, Freddie's hands shot to my sides to steady me.

"Thanks." I sighed. As I made my way back into the ground his hands never stopped steadying me, even when I was on the ground he seemed reluctant to take them off my waist.

I looked up and we're stood in a skatepark, there's about three other people here, Freddie smiles at me. I shake my head and smile as walk past him. I found a place to sit at the far end of the skate park.

Rather than walking to sit with me I watched as Freddie got on his skateboard and rode towards me instead. He was good.

He sat next to me, I was trying to open the tin but it was stuck, I gave it a harsh tug and it opened to reveal a couple of joints, cigarettes and a lighter. I picked up a joint and the lighter and lit the end, I took a long drag and then passed it to Freddie.

"Why here?" I said before taking the joint back.

"I dunno," was all he said as he exhaled smoke.

"There must be a reason?" I looked across the lonely skate park, it's not the most exiting of places when you look at it.

"Well my dads a dick," he chuckled "I er... come here to get away from him."

"He can't be that bad." I sighed looking at him, I watched as he took a drag and blew the smoke out of his lungs. I looked up from his lips to his eyes, he was all ready looking at me.

Shit. He caught me looking at his lips.

He smiled, "you've clearly never met my dad."

"Of corse I haven't, I've just met you today ."I rolled my eyes.

I took one final drag of the spliff and threw it aside.

"Come here," He said grabbing my hand.

He took me over to a flat patch of concrete where there are not any hills or slopes or rails. He put his bag down and so did I. He tossed his board on the floor and then looked at me.

"Is this a challenge?" I smirked at him.

"Possibly," he grinned.

I got on the board managed to go in a straight line but that was about it. He chuckled in amusement to himself the whole time. Clearly my skating skills needed improvement, I wasn't really a fan of physical exercise anyways.

He decided to teach me how to do a trick. I stood on the board and he faced me, he showed me what to do. I didn't get the hang of it but we both laughed a lot trying.

As is started to get dark he offered to walk me home. We walked through the city centre and all the way to my street of houses. I looked across the road and saw Effys house, the lights were off in her bedroom, she was god knows where taking god knows what.

I worry about her.

"This is it." I came to a halt in front of my house.

"Well erm ... I'll see you at college er... tomorrow." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"I had fun." I said with a smile.

"Yeah er... me too, we should erm... maybe, again sometime?" He seemed confident even when he tripped over his words.

I nodded and waved, as I walked into my house, I could feel his eyes on my arse.

"Goodnight," I said as I closed the door. I saw a large smile on his face as I left.

"I'm home," I shouted.

No answer.

I walked to the living room, and there my mum was passed out as usual with a bottle of liquor in her hand.

I went into the kitchen and fed the dogs along with myself.  Before going up to my room.

A/n: this part was not in the original series :)