ten

________________________________

Songs for this chapter...

Anarchy in the uk - sex pistols

She's lost control - joy division

________________________________

Effie and I spent that whole day together. My mum was away on a business trip so we ended stayed at mine. We smoked and we snorted god knows what, something cook had given us.

Panda spent most of that evening passed out downstairs while me and Effie got high out of our minds upstairs.

Wear sprawled out on my bed, a white powdery residue on the side, Effie giggled and then spoke softly;

"Remember how we met?" She looked over at me with her bright blue eyes.

"Yeah," I stifled a laugh "that fucking school near key killed me."

Effie let out a soft chuckle.

I was sent to an all girls private school as soon as my mum could get me in, thinking it would keep me grounded and focussed. After a while Effie joined the school, her parents trying to tame her. We became instant friends.

For years I knew nothing other than just me and Effie, that was before panda came into our lives of corse, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

We stayed together for a couple of days, I don't think she was ready to be alone with her family just yet.

It was a few nights later and I was having tea at the Stonem house. Effies dad was sat banging on about god knows what, her mum was sat in silence, the look of shame plastered across her face.

Me and effie both gave her dirty looks.

Her dad was blissfully unaware of what had been going on under his own roof, he spoke of Steve and what a great guy he was, I came to the conclusion that was the man effies mum was sleeping with.

The door bell rang...

"That'll be him now," effies dad smiled and got up from the table, "I invited him over for a drink."

We all shared looks across the table while her dad tottered off to the door.

"Look, it's much more complicated than you think." She lied

"Dosent seem complicated, your fucking my dads manager, no biggie." Effie spat, a false smile panted on her lips.

"Just give me a chance to sort it out, oh please Effie." Effie turned to me and she rolled her eyes.

"Well erm it's not Steve, but look who it is? What's your name again?" Her dad spoke.

"Pandora." There she stood in all her glory in a bright yellow dress with a smile on her face.

"Hi Effie, hi Alex, hi anthia, this is Thomas." I gave her a weak smile.

"Guess what we've been snogging." Pandora practically burst with excitement.

"Never." Effie mumbled.

"Erm we need some advice," panda said.

"Oh?," I raised an eyebrow.

"We've got a shit load of weeds," panda whispered.

"Oh right, we'll take this upstairs shall we." Effie shot her mum another glare and we followed her upstairs.