six

________________________________

Songs for this chapter...

white wedding - billy idol

I bet you look good on the dance floor -
Arctic monkeys
________________________________

Me and cook sat together for a few moments before Freddie came storming out of the pub.

"No Karen I haven't got any," he spoke into his phone.

Cook immediately got up from the floor and gave me a hand. I stood next to him as Freddie continued arguing on the phone.

Cook and Freddie began chatting and cook managed to drag us all to some boat party, he said it was some wedding party and Freddie's sister was inside.

"Freddie?" She came waking out in a little pink dress and fuck me she was pretty.

Cook spoke to the girl in the yellow and have her some drugs and managed to get us inside. We got inside and it was awful. Their was a bunch of old people and cook had gone of with the two girls. I stayed my Freddie's side as the group of us stood in shock as to how we ended up here.

A man named Jonny white approached cook and threatened him. I recognised him and effy said he was some sort of notorious gangster from the area.

"Who wants narcotics?" Cook offered.

"'Me" said Karen and her friend.

"Me." Said effy and Katie.

"Me?" Said panda.

"What?" Me and Effy both said together.

"I've decided I love drugs." Pandora smiled. I shot a worried look in Effys direction.

The group of 'drug lovers' went of to a bathroom to snort whatever cook had in that bag.

I went and danced alone for a while when I felt someone looking at me, I turned to see Freddie sat in a corner with a glass of champagne in his hand.

I walked over and sat next to him.

"You looked like you were having fun." He smirked at me.

"Making the best of a bad situation." I smiled.

"Glass half full?" He asked.

"Never." I took the glass from his hand and tipped the remaining champagne down my throat.

I placed the glass on the table near us.

"Always empty." I poured.

He smiled. Cook came barging up to us with JJ shortly behind.

"She just gave me the look JJ!" He boasted.

"Freddie we need to get this man some drugs." JJ said all too calmly for my liking.

"Why?" Freddie look puzzled.

"Do the look." JJ pointed at cook.

Cook did a pathetic attempt at 'the look' me and Freddie both gave each other quizzed looks.

"I'm going to get laid tonight Freddie." Cook smirked.