seven

________________________________

Songs for this chapter...

Hallucinogenics - Matt Maeson

Cigarette daydreams - cage the elephant

___________________________________

We all grabbed each other and began to rush out, I wasn't about to be in the middle of a gang war.

We all ran out of the boat together and rushed away from the scene. We all laughed me and Panda held hands as we ran, because panda was that type of friend but also because I was scared she was going to drop to the floor again.

We ended up in a small tunnel.

"Your fucking unbelievable." Freddie said to Cook.

Effy and panda began laughing and dancing together.

"I needed to get laid man." Cook wiped some blood off of his nose.

"Your always fucking trying to get laid." Freddie sighed.

"Try and succeed right," Cook nodded at Eff who smiled.

"Speaking of which any of you girls fancy it?" Cook offered.

"Aha," Katie laughed, "no thanks, your repulsive."

"Weird girl." He said to Panda.

"Your beautiful, but no, my tuppence feels all funny." Pandora stared up at the ceiling.

"Feisty?" Cook came close to me.

"I'd rather gauge my eyes out with a blunt rusty spoon." I gave him a false grin.

"Alright Then," he moved to look at Effy, "how about it then peachy?"

"Looks like it's just me and you." He said as he placed a hand above her head.

"Cmon Amy Winehouse." Effy moved towards panda. She looked at me, "home."

Me, Effy and Panda began to leave.

"Cya," I heard Katie say. Then she walked behind us.

As we left we heard Freddie talking and then Cook yelling.

Me and Effy took panda home first, Pandas mum was annoyed that she was back after dark, but just glad that she was alright.

Panda had come back down from her high, by the time we got her home too she just pretended she was ill.

Me and Effy walked the rest of the way home together as we lived opposite each other.

"Are you okay?" I asked her gently as we linked arms.

"Yeah." She sighed, "just a lot going on at the moment."

"I know Eff, you can always talk to me now Tony's gone." I gave her arm a reassuring squeeze.

"I know." She leant her head on my shoulder.

"Cooks exiting isn't he." I said, "right up your alley."

She giggled.

"I've seen the way you look at him you know." I smiled.

"And I've seen the way you look at Fred." She looked at me.

"I don't know about him." I said.

"Just go with it." She added.

"And were here." I said.

We stopped out in front of her house. She hugged me tightly, tighter than ever.

"I love you Effy." I kissed her forehead.

"I love you too." She said, and she broke away from the hug.

She walked off into her house and I waited just to check she was safe.

I walked back across the road, and into my own house.

Mum lay passed out on the sofa, her work sprawled out in-front of her and multiple empty wine bottles lay across the floor.

I picked them up and took them out to the bins, and fed the dogs before I headed upstairs.

I went into my bedroom and took my lighter out of my pocket along with a joint. I lit it and then turned some music on. I smoked my joint alone in my room with the music playing, this was my peace.

I began undressing and taking of my boots and my Jumper. And the rest of my ensemble.

I kept smoking my joint until it was finished, so i put it out and went into the bathroom.

I had a shower and I had the water as hot as it could get. I washed my makeup off, and threw on a baggy tshirt to sleep in.

I clambered into my bed and I opened my bedside cabinet to find a hand written book that I had found in my locker on the first day of school.

'Property of Cassie Ainsworth '

Was written in small writing on the inside cover of the book. The covers were brown and leather with a few stickers on them, the pages were crinkled and yellowing, it seemed to be a very well loved notebook.

I opened up the first page to reveal a drawing of a guy with glasses, his face was round, his hair curly. He had a beanie on too. The drawing was pretty good and I felt like I recognised this person from somewhere.

All around the drawing were little pink flowers . The page opposite had a small paragraph of writing.

'I met a boy called Sid today, I think I might like him, but he was more interested in a girl called Michelle. We went to a party and we sat on a trampoline, he didn't seem to pay much attention to me, that was okay.'

Shit.

That's kinda sad, I didn't want to read too much into this persons life, at least not all at once. I closed up the book and replaced it into my drawer and closed it.

I really want to find out who this Cassie girl is.

A/n : I have a cute little idea of how I'm going to like add the journal throughout the story so :)