Chapter 45: The Holy Moon Festival

"Umm Miss Hestia, where is the Grey Ghost." Saki asked.

"He's uhh. How do you put it? He's unavailable."

"How unavailable?"

"Mentally."

"Acro, c'mon. Lets go."

As I opened my eyes, I saw Rem and Natsuki. I just couldn't believe what my eyes are seeing.

"Y-You're both alive right?"

"Of course we are alive." Natsuki grabbed my arm and dragged me out of my room. "We're gonna miss the Holy Moon Festival if you don't hurry up."

"Yeah, lets go." I replied while wiping a tear from my cheek. 

As I took one step from my room I saw everyone Including Aki.

"Alright, everyone's here. Lets go." 

When we arrived at where the festival was being held, the smell of various types of food overcame everyone's sense of smell.

"This smell never gets old." Hestia shouted happily.

"Yeah, I guess that it does never get old."

LATER

"And that's why I prefer the cold over the heat." I said as I finished up my rant about my temperature preference. 

We stopped at this crowd of people, in the middle of this crowd there was a stage with Hermes and two weapons that where stuck in a small pile of blue crystals. One of the weapons was a spear while the other was a sabre.

When we got into the crowd we found a familia face. 

"Hey, Aiz." I gave Aiz a little pat on the back. 

"Oh hey Acro."

"Who's that behind you?" I pointed at the Elf that stood behind her.

"My name's Lefiya. I take it that you're the Grey Ghost." The elf replied in a harsh tone. She was practically radiating some kind of resentment.

"Okay, who's ready to take this challenge. You never know, you might be the one to pull these weapons out."

"C'mon Aiz, we gotta try that out!" Lefiya pulled Aiz away and ran up the stage.

"Oh, we have the sword princess and Lefiya from the Loki familia. Lets see if they can pull these weapons out of these crystals. 

Lefiya grabbed onto the spear while Aiz grabbed onto the sabre. Lefiya seemed to be really struggling to gull out the spear while Aiz just let go of the sabre.

"I cant do it." She stated.

"This spear wont even budge."

"Oooh even the sword princess cant even do it. Which pair is ready to follow up after that."

"How about we let our bigshots in our familia take it on." Aki said as she gave me a little push.

"If a level 6 and a level 4 cant do it, there's no way that a level 2 and a level 3 can do that." Lefiya stated.

"Fine, if I can get that sabre out with one hand, you have to give me one million valis. If I cant, I have to give you one million valis."

"As if you could do that, fine I will give you one million valis if you can do that." Lefiya held out her hand to confirm the bet.