behind the scenes

the inspiration for my story

of course the the biggest inspiration is the the danmachi anime, but the thing that made me write this story was @Marc1123 danmachi story (i really recommend it). 

how i got ideas for the spells/skills

Rem

for Rem her spell is a lightning bolt. this was the first thing that came to mind is when i needed a spell for her. just so you know Rem will have more spells and maybe a skill. idk

Natsuki

as of right now she has no skills ore spells. but i do have an ideas for a skill for her later in the story.

Acro

this part is gonna be a little long so i will try to make it as short as possible.

pretty much the aquashard strike came to me when in realised that i had to make something that was interesting. the aquashard part in name is a little reference to a modded terraria weapon called the aquashard shotgun.

the weapon spirit skill was something that a had always imagined about (even before this story was a thing) ever since i was around 5 years old (the 1st grade im in the 8th grade rn). so i decided to incorporate this in the story

the black hole blast came to me from something i saw in the Azur Lane anime, it was the sirens purple beams that you can see in many places in the anime. the one i remember the most is in the opening. anyways i put my little spin on the beam and it ended out like this. this spell took me the longest to actually create the effects of the beam, my first idea was the beam disintegrate the enemy, then i realise that would get too complicated. then after a little more thinking, this came to mind. the purple colored beam may end up in this story.

creature talk and speed swap where supposed to be more important to the story, but i didn't end up like that

terra warp and speed swap pretty much have the same purpose so that's about it. the terra but came from another terraria weapon (not modded) that is called the terra blade.

Characters

Rem and Natsuki

they are my oc's. pretty much Natsuki is mainly based on Natsuki from doki doki literature club up untill i had a clear idea of her character. Rem is not based on Rem from Re zero she is actually based on another Rem from another anime, Rem Galleu from how to NOT summon a demon lord. tbh i dont really know if Rem has turned into my own character or not.

Acro

pretty much he is based off of me, in terms of personality(kinda). one thing that i would like to mention about Acro is the plot point about him not eating was actually a plot hole. but due to that, i have an i dea on Acro's backstory and why he is depressed. 

Chapters(my thought on how my writing was)

1-7

at that point i still didn't know on what i was doing.

8-12

at this point i started to get the hang of what i was doing. also on chapter 12 the chapters title the unused treasure has a split meaning. when Acro finds out the hidden (not really) ability of 10th floor trees, pretty much a treasure that nobody in using (duh). and the second meaning is when welf joins Bells party and they later find out that he is able to make magic swords and apparently his familia calls him the unused treasure.

13-20

at this point i think that im doing pretty good.

All of them

pretty much i had to watch the dub on YouTube over and over because i didn't want to mess up my Crunchy roll. and now i can say right now that i remember season 1 a lot more that season 2. over all i think that i did pretty good. oh and writing season 2, i'm still unsure if i will take a break or not from writing this story.

well i think that's it so bye bye