Ch. 1 Partners for life

This is completely different then the actual show. So think of this as like a different timeline where no one (spoiler) dies (aka Pyrrha).

3rd person (Author) POV
The gang (RWBY) were out in vale just walking around. When they found a cute little jewellery shop. Little did Weiss and Blake know that Ruby and Yang had planned for them to find this shop.

Ruby had planned this with Yang the night before, by staying at dinner with Yang later then the rest did, and planning on going there. Both girls had confided in the other with who there crush was around the 2 term. (Aka Ruby x Weiss and Yang x Blake).

Flashback to the night before
Ruby's POV

Ruby: Hey, me and Yang need to discuss something before we head back, so you two go ahead without us. (After they left).
Yang: What's up sis
Ruby: So you remember how I went on a walk around vale today
Yang: Yeah
Ruby: Well, I found a nice jewellery store that we should bring Weiss and Blake to and confess to them there.
Yang: Sis, are you sure about this?
Ruby: Are you sure you don't want to do this? (She says raising an eyebrow)
Yang: You're right

Back to present
3rd person POV

Yang took Blake to the dark but yet bright jewellery while Ruby took Weiss to the white and red jewellery section. But what they didn't know is that someone was watching their every move. (This is someone I created, I will tell you this, they are related to Tyrian, but I created them and they're not a Faunus).

I'm leaving this as a cliffhanger.
Not sorry
This is Mj signing off!