Ch. 3 Pt. 2 good bye RDL

Remember RDL is pronounced like arnold
A/N I just had an idea about what Velvet was wanting to stop talking about, so originally I was going to bring in my own character who I had created last night to be the person who had turned her down in the worse way possible by kissing the other oc I created last night, but now that will no longer be happening and we're going to have two flashbacks one in Velvet's POV and the other in Coco's POV. Ok back to the story now

3rd person POV

Velvet: Can we just drop this, please?
Coco and Cardin at the same time: Fine
Velvet: thank you
Cardin: so Coco what did you do that got my teammates expelled, exactly?
Coco: Well first off, I kicked there asses and sent them to the nurses office, then the 4 of us were called into Prof. Ozshin's (Coco's nickname for Ozpin when she's mad at him(him being Ozpin)) office, and then...
Cardin: Can you tell the whole story start to finish? Without skipping any major details.
Coco: sure

Flashback to when Coco was storming (quite literally and figuratively) away from Cardin and Velvet.
3rd person POV

Coco's thoughts: I am going to kill all three of those guys. But it will be slow and painful.
She finds her way to team CRDL's room and luckily all three were there (for Coco not for them). She knocks and Russel answers the door with...

Russel: go away
Coco knocks even louder on the door, which, annoys Dove to get up and open the door only to be punched to the opposite wall of the door by a, almost quite literal, flaming Coco. (She could (potentially) defeat Yang like this).

A/N I'm leaving this on a cliffhanger because I've been working on this chapter alone for almost 7 hours total. And only have 292 word of just the chapter plus how to pronounce the name of RDL. Next chapter will be uploaded, at the latest, on Monday.

This is Mj signing off!