Ch. 3 Pt. 3 good bye RDL

3rd person POV

Russel (says through the door still focused on the game the three of them were playing): go away
This just makes Coco knock louder and faster, to the point where Dove got up and opened the door, after opening the door for less than half a second Dove goes flying to the wall opposite of the door, which makes the other two look at him then the door, to see a, almost quite literal, flaming, Coco making her briefcase/suitcase transform into her mini-gun.

Just as Coco was about to pull the trigger her and her gun were pulled back by Ms. Goodwitch and then she was dragged to Prof. Ozpin's office with Glenda holding her weapon back in briefcase/suitcase form. When they arrived at Ozpin's office, he was, let's just say, not ready to have guests in his office. (He was watching porn completely naked) Both girls turned around with a slight blush on their faces.

Ozpin: Glynda did I not say no disturbances from 5 to 7, it's currently 6:30, what is the matter?
Glynda: How about Ms. Adel and I wait outside for you to get dressed first?
Ozpin: Fine

Small time skip after Ozpin gets dressed

Ozpin: You may come in now.
Glynda: (after walking in) Ms. Adel here was about, at least what it looked like, kill Mr. Thrush, Mr. Bronzewing, and Mr. Lark.
Ozpin: Is this true? (In his usual questioning but calm tone)
Coco can't form words after what she saw so she just nods.
Ozpin: Why, exactly, did you want to kill them?
Coco: (Very, very, very, very quietly) Because they wanted to rape Velvet.
Ozpin: What was that? (In a curious tone)
Coco: (Normal talking level) Because they wanted to rape Velvet.
Ozpin: I see, Glynda can you go retrieve team CRDL...
Coco: (interrupting Ozpin) No it was just Dove, Russel, and Sky, Cardin actually was bullying Velvet to stop them from it.
Ozpin: I see, then just retrieve those three then, and give Ms. Adel her weapon back.
(After Glynda leaves)
Ozpin: So Ms. Adel, who told you what those three were going to do, are you sure you can trust them?
Coco: As to who it was who told me, that was Cardin, as to trusting, he didn't want Velvet to know so yes I trust him.
Ozpin: Alright then, one more question, when did he tell you this?
Coco: About half an hour ago.
Ozpin: and in that time what were you thinking about?
Coco: Nothing really anything accept that those three must pay for what they were planning.
(Glynda walks in with the three boys)
Glynda: Here they are.
Ozpin: Thank you Glynda, can you take Ms. Adel out for a moment?
Glynda: Ms. Adel follow me.
Coco: (shyly) Ok

That's the end of this chapter.

I will finish this next chapter and go back into what this story was really about to begin with, Yang and Blake.

This is Mj signing off!