Chapter 4 To the country

I changed my mind about finishing that chapter, I have no clue why though.

(If you don't like the title, tell me what it should be after reading the chapter please)

3rd person POV

Time skip to 3 months after the last chapter

Blake and Yang were packing for there trip to a small town Blake's parents had a house in. This town was called Apis Mellifera. Blake had been asking her parents about renting a house there for awhile but then her parents, out of literally nowhere, told her they had a summer house there. Blake was a little confused when they told her that but she asked if they had two or three keys to the place. For some odd reason they had 20 (A/N I don't want to tell you the reason they had 20 just yet, that will come much later in the story) Blake took five, four, split evenly of course, for Yang and herself (A/N ik this is my POV and it's weird I wrote herself but it's grammatically correct in the POV and just sounds a lot better like that), and a spare probably hidden somewhere under a rock, or in a bush just in case they forget a key.

Yang was finishing putting her clothes in her suitcase when she realized that everything wouldn't fit on Bumblebee and Bumblebee can't tow anything. She finished putting her clothes in her suitcase then went to Blake to talk to her about that problem.

Yang: Hey Blake, uh, how exactly do you plan on getting this all to a town in the middle of nowhere when it won't fit on Bumblebee and Bumblebee can't tow anything?
Blake: I was really hoping Bumblebee could tow something at all, but I had a backup plan just in case this happened, I'll be right back.

Blake went outside and called someone, and soon enough a small van was pulling up next to her and who got out was a tall but buff man with a face that looked like he wasn't used to smiling but still did it, this man Yang didn't know, but recognized from what Blake told her, this was her father, Ghira she thinks is what Blake said his name was. Yang went outside to meet him for the first time, and, she would never let anyone know this, she was a little scared of him.

I'm still on hiatus I decided to edit this a bit then publish what was here, please any ideas will be very much appreciated

This is Mj signing off