teacher's pet. nbaquando #1

quando rondo x nba youngboy

now this is guarantee to get a part 2 maybe even a 3.

"Wake up." The cushions of the pillow repeatedly slammed in his face, the tatted man swatting away the hits.

"The fuck?" Kentrell's gaze landed on the little boy to his left, whose face was creased in worry. "Whatchu' doin' slime?"

"School!"

"School?" He blinked dazedly before hopping up, taking his son with him his pajama pants hanging off his hips loosely. "Yo school!"

"Who else school?"

"Shutcho' smart ass up." Kentrell scrunched his nose up, mushing his son's face away. "You ain't even brush ya teeth."

"Yes I did!" 

"Why ya breath almost knock me back to sleep then?"He sighed looking the boy up and down. "Ya buttons all wrong too."

"Let's try that again."

His son was going to be so late, and it was gonna be his fault this time.

"Hurry up, Dad!" The little boy whined jumping up and down where he stood.

"I know yo lil ass ain't rushin' me." He eyed Kayden who got back into his place, twisting his hands into knots.

"I'ma be late tho! It's my first day."

"Yeah, yeah I know." He mumbled, haphazardly throwing together breakfast. "The school ain't goin' nowhere, you'll be straight."

As the years went on and his son got older, Kentrell was sure he'd get better at the single fatherhood thing. He was wrong as hell.

He rushed through breakfast, checking behind Kayden to make sure his clothes were out on correctly.

He'd have to fix up the kitchen when he got back home.

"In the car, in the car."

The drive was quick especially with the way how he jumped lanes, his handwork on the wheel skilled.

They skirted to a stop in front of the school, Kayden hopping out of the car his dad jogging behind him.

It was 9:00, which he considered pretty good time for how thrown together their morning was.

Standing in front of the classroom door, Kayden began to lean back into Kentrell a little bit.

"You was rushin' me and now you'on wanna go in."

"I'ma just miss you."

"I'ma miss you too." He patted him atop his hair. "Go on, go learn somethin'."

He ushered the little boy into the classroom, kids his age already seated at their desks animatedly talking across from each other. 

"Fuck the teacher at?" He spoke aloud a tap on his shoulder making him jump.

"Right behind you." 

"I'm Mr. Bowman."
Kentrell's eyes bounced down to the man an inch shorter then him, his hand out for a shake.

His skin was a smooth dark brown, his hair cut low into waves and his clothes business casual. He also had a nose ring that shined a little under the crappy hallway lights, 

"Kentrell Gaulden." He sized him up more, looking for any familiarity in his face. "I ain't seen you befo'."

"I'ma new hire- fresh outta college actually." He snorted at that raising an eyebrow.