cameras. polojay

intersex!liltjay x polog

ybnwhore
Tho this wasn't requested this imagine a lil insipired by the book she made with this same pairing called exchange. Y'all should  check it out!

Placing his keys on the table, Taurus walked about his apartment in search for his boyfriend.

They'd been dating for a little over a year this point, things growing serious.

Taurus had been rapping much longer then they had been together, his career building and building to the point where he was now.  A superstar with a top ten charting album.

They'd been friends before he started to blow up and because of that loyalty, Taurus knew he had to keep him close and had to treat him, the way he felt in his heart.

Despite all of this they still weren't public- in fact Taurus was posing with a woman instead, encouragement from his team on this decision of course. 

This was also a point of contention. 

Tione stayed closer to the counter, the agitation coming off of his body in waves. 

"Wassup baby." He moved in to peck his cheek only for his face to knock into the cabinets. His boyfriend had swiftly moved to the left, a word not leaving his lips.

"Fuck was that fo'?" 

"Nothin'."

"Can't be." He rubbed his nose, it still stung a little. "What's with the attitude too?"

"I don't have one." He lied, wiping the counter faster.

"Sure you don't." Sighing, he dropped everything else he wanted to say to tell him the news."We got a real important dinner tonight."

"Okay?" Tione rolled his eyes. "Fuck that mean."

"You think you could not be mean to me fo' a couple of hours?"

"Oh so you actually want me on yo arm?" Tione scoffed, turning around to face the other brownskin.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I'm just checkin' cause you know there's me and then there's the other one for pictures."

Tione didn't have a problem with Crystal, she was sweet and always respectful of their relationship whether he was there or not. She was a paid actress, that's it that's all- Yet the photo-ops he would see, the videos he watched, his brain couldn't let the nagging feeling go she was his replacement. 

"Tio don't start this shit again."

"What shit? It's the truth ain't it? I ain't good enough to be seen with you."

"It ain't the fuckin' truth."

"Tell that to yo team." He barked back, the cool cucumber act falling through as he began to frown openly and hard.  

"You bein' petty." 

"Not enough, clearly." His hands were clenched. "Not enough to keep you near me."

"I always come home to you, baby and even when I'm out there, I know where home is and I don't stray."

"How I know that? How I know you ain't sayin' the same thing to Crystal."

"Cause she ain't nothin' but a front." 

"She only look like that fo' the cameras. She only look at me like that for the cameras." Taurus took the opportunity to wrap his arms around his baby. "It ain't anything more, you know that."