Trying to do the dares while shopping

Edward's p.o.v

"let's get shopping" Alice squealed jumping up and down, Jasper must of sent her a calm wave as she seemed more calm "yeah let's get going I need to get a suit" Jacob said "you just want to get going so you can stick your clothes on" Rose said "whatever Blondie you just want the day to hurry up so you can get away from him" he said pointing to me "so you can get to him" he said then pointing to Emmett "stupid blonde" he mumbled, I think he's forgot we are vampire's with super hearing, Rose sent him a death glare and growled only we and Jacob could hear Bella couldn't as it was to low "do you want to say that again mutt?" Rose asked "guys please don't fight" Bella said Rose growled again "should I send around calmness?" Jasper asked in his thoughts I nodded my head slightly "well dog do you want to say that again?" Rose asked "and Jasper don't you dare try to calm me down" I looked at Emmett for him to try and calm Rose down "come on guys don't fight" Bella said "I agree" Alice and Jasper said. Rose took a step towards Jacob "say it again" she said I noticed people was staring at all of us probably Jacob because he was wearing no clothes probably Rosalie because it looked like she was about to kill him and probably looking at the rest of us because we were stood around them in a circle.

I whispered to Emmett "calm Rose down if a fight starts we will get kicked out and we won't be able to stop the fight and Alice will go mad" he nodded and was about to take a step forward when Alice stopped him "Alice what are you doing?" I asked her I heard Rose and Jacob growl "you go instead of Emmett I've seen it" "great" I mumbled sarcastically "sorry bro" I said quietly to Emmett "it's fine" he said I heard security radio's go off and the thoughts I heard was terrible from girls there was like "oh look at his gorgeous 6 pack" and the ones from the boys I tried to block out "excuse me" a security guy said I growled quietly at him "yeah" Alice said  "what's going on and why isn't he wearing any clothes?" the security guy asked "he's doing that for a dare and they are arguing" Emmett said "arguing about what who's washing the pot's tonight or something?" the security guy said laughing some weird guy. Rose and Jacob must not of heard anything as Jacob took a step towards Rose "Say it again" Rose said "do argue a lot do they have kids?" the security guy asked "god help the kid's if they do" he thought  I quietly growled at his thoughts "no they are not married and they don't have kids they are worse enemy's" Jasper said "plus she's married to him" Emmett said pointing to me "just doing it for the dare if the dog's listening which I doubt he is he would probably go on about the dare" Emmett said in his thoughts I nodded slightly to him. I heard more security radio's go off  "listen mate sort your wife out and get that guy clothes or get out" the security man said I sighed and took a step towards Rose and Jacob both of them growling at each other, best thing is to never get Rosalie Hale mad.

I turned to look at Emmett for help and without saying anything he took a step forward and stood behind Jacob while I stood behind Rose "hey guys listen don't start fighting because if you fight we will get kicked out and we don't want that" Emmett said while looking at Rose "today people" the security man said "I wish he'd shut up" Emmett thought as well as Jasper I laughed quietly at their thoughts. I whispered to Rose so only she could hear "ignore him he's just a dog don't let him get to you don't get into a fight because like Emmett said we will get kicked out, come on Rose walk away from the mutt think of Emmett walk away for his sake and for Esme and Carlisle's sake" Rose growled again, Emmett was whispering something to Jacob probably telling him to leave Rose alone. I took Rosalie's hand even though I didn't want to and started to walk away she was still growling at Jacob, Emmett came and stood on the other side of Rose as we was walking back to the rest of our siblings. Jacob was still stood in the circle so Bella went up to him and hugged him I sighed and carried on walking I whispered to Rose "go to Jasper seen as he is your older twin he wants to make sure your ok" she looked at me and I nodded I took her shopping bag from her as she went towards Jasper when she got to him he hugged her like a normal twin would. "Oi mate stick some clothes on" the security guy said everyone in the mall was staring at all of us. "come on let's get shopping" Alice said "we are very sorry for the trouble and it won't happen again as he won't be joining us next time" she said pointing to Jacob "like I said I'm here to get a suit I didn't even want to play I only played because Bella did" he said "don't bring me into this" Bella said, I wonder what she was thinking? "Look Bella can't we just go unless you want to stay with them" Jacob said "can't we all just go around together and try to get along?" Bella asked "ha ha no" Rose said sarcastically while stepping next to me "look Bella you understand why we can't all go around together so there's no point in you asking" Alice said "now can we go shopping" "yeah let's go shopping" Rose said "tell you what because he has to do his dare he can come but he has to walk in front of us and if Bella wants' she can walk with him" I said to everyone "don't forget you two also have to do your dare" Jacob said giving us both a sarcastic smile Rose growled at him "we know" she said to him "oi you lot listen up if I see you cause any trouble you are all getting kicked out" the security guy said I think we all forgot he was there "don't worry I'll make sure they all behave" Alice said the security guy nodded and left "I forgot he was there anyway thank god he's gone" Jasper said.