The Cullens truth or dare

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THIS THE ENTIRE CHARACTERS ARE FROM STEPHINE MEYER. This is my first story I hope you enjoy it please comment, vote and fan I would really appreciate it: D

Rosalie's p.o.v

I was doing my makeup in the mirror getting ready for yet another day off school as it was sunny. Emmett was getting ready I saw him in the mirror and smiled at him. I ran a comb through my hair watching Emmett as I did this I thought "he is SO sexy and he is mine I don't know what I'd do without him."  He came over to me and started massaging my shoulders and kissed me on the back of the neck. He let me stand up then he picked me up I put my legs around his waist and we started kissing.

Emmett's p.o.v

I had chosen my clothes for the day seen as we wasn't going in school as it was sunny I decided to wear black jeans and a white shirt with massive words saying *I'M A COOL DUDE AND I'M GLAD*. Rosalie was wearing a hot pink halter neck top with blue jeans on and high heels. Rosalie was sat at her desk doing her makeup, as I finished putting my jeans on I did a big stretch when I finished my stretch I saw rose looking at me through the mirror and smiling at me so I winked at her then put my shirt on. I crept over to my beautiful sexy wife and started to massage her shoulders and kissed her neck I let her stand up then picked her up and we started kissing she put her legs over my waist and I started to walk towards the bed then there was a knock at the door.

Rosalie's p.o.v

Emmett started taking us towards our bed not removing our lips from each other then there was a knock at the door then we heard Carlisle say "Rose, Emmett Alice wants you both down stairs in 5 Minuit's so finish whatever you are doing and I don't want to know what you are doing and come down please" we heard Carlisle go across the hall to speak to Edward and Bella for something.

Carlisle's p.o.v

Me and Esme was talking quietly on the sofa downstairs then Alice came running down the stairs with Jasper walking behind her she had a massive big smile on her face she said "we need to get everyone down stairs I just saw what we are going to play, you and Esme don't have to play if you don't want to we are going to play truth or dare." Me and Esme looked at each other and nodded I said "you can play but no mean things me and Esme will sit on the kitchen side and keep an eye on things ok" "okay dokey" said Alice so I went upstairs to get Rosalie, Emmett, Edward and his fiancé Bella.

Emmett's p.o.v 

After 4 minutes had gone since Carlisle went across the hall to speak to Edward and Bella I heard Carlisle, Edward and Bella going down stairs after I heard Edward's door closing, rose and I stopped kissing sadly and decided to go downstairs after Rose sorted her hair out I said to her "baby you look gorgeous you don't need to sort your hair out" I took Rose's hand and we walked downstairs I saw everyone sat on the floor in a circle Alice then Jasper, then Bella, then Edward I decided to sit next to Edward and let Rose sit next to Alice. I turned to see Carlisle and Esme talking in the kitchen. I put my arm around Rose and said "so what's going on why are we all sat down" Edward replied "Alice wants us to play a game truth or dare" I smiled Jasper said "well Emmett bet your excited to do all the dares aren't you" I nodded and kissed Rosalie on the cheek.

Edward's p.o.v

As we all sat around in the circle I asked Esme "Esme if we wanted to could we ask you and Carlisle the truth or dares" Esme replied "we won't be taking part just watching we know what things you lot get up to sometimes so we will watch but carry on like we aren't here " I nodded, I saw Esme whisper sommat to Carlisle.

Alice's p.o.v

"So let's get started" I said "so Jasper truth or dare?" "dare" I had a vision to what a saw Jasper do "I dare you to go outside and shout out I'm king of the world"