Round 2 of truth or dare

Edward's p.o.v

Finally Rosalie, Emmett and Jasper decided to join us we were all on a circle bench it was in the middle of the mall we kind of owned this bench we always sat here but today we had 2 new comer's Bella and Jacob the mutt. "So are we playing straight away?* Emmett asked Alice nodded "so who's going first?" Bella asked everyone went silent then Emmett said "me" Alice said "ok go ahead" "ok Alice truth or dare?" Emmett asked everyone looked at Alice she said "truth" I read Emmett's mind and laughed "Emmett don't you think that's personal?" I asked him everyone was now looking at me and I looked at Emmett he then turned to Alice and said "what do you and Jasper do when you have sex?" "Emmett" Alice almost screamed at him "well?"Emmett asked Alice looked down and Jasper put his arm around her "we just have sex" Alice said quietly while looking down Emmett nodded his head and looked at Rose and winked and smiled she smiled back and gave him a sexy wink back I rolled my eyes. "Rose truth or dare?" I asked her I had a great dare in mind I looked at Alice and she was looking at me she looked like she wanted to laugh "dare" rose said  "I dare you to kiss Jacob" I said to her, she gave me a death glare then looked at Emmett and looked at Jacob I looked at him and he was looking at her I read his thought's he was thinking "I know a amazing dare" I then read Rose's thought's she was thinking "why couldn't you have made it Alice or Bella" both Rose and Jacob the mutt got up and they quickly kissed and sat back down Emmett put his arm around Rose they both looked like they wanted to heave but Rose couldn't but the mutt he looked like he wanted to "Emmett truth or dare?" Alice asked Emmett looked at Alice "dare obviously Alice seriously you should know that" he said then laughing Alice laughed then said "I dare you to when we get home dress as a woman and kiss Carlisle" Emmett gasped then laughed and said "fine good dare sis" then he laughed again.

Rosalie's p.o.v

I must admit it was a pretty good dare from Alice to Emmett I can't believe she dared him that though but it will most probably be hilarious "mutt truth or dare?" I asked the mutt "dare me Blondie" he said smirking I heard Edward laugh I then said "when we go shopping I dare you to walk around naked only wearing your socks and underpants'" I said laughing then everyone else started laughing even Bella "fine" he said looking at me "Jasper truth or dare?" Bella asked "dare" he said "I dare you to go to McDonald's and buy a Mcflurry and eat it." Jasper looked at Alice and she nodded he sighed and got up and went to McDonald's which was outside he came back holding a small tub of ice cream he sat down next to me and Alice again and started eating. Jasper looked sick when he finished eating so I offered to take the tub and put it in the bin when I got back he gave me a little hug and said "thanks" "it's alright what are twins for" I said then we started sniggering. I could sense that the mutt kept on looking at me then looking away I looked at Emmett and cuddled him and kissed him, Emmett kissed the top of my head.

 "Edward truth or dare?" the mutt asked him "dare" Edward looked uncertain wondering if he had made the right choice "I dare you to take Blondie to a lingerie store and buy her the sexist outfit and she has to buy you something there and you both have to act as husband and wife going to buy it, coming back, shopping and going home  you have to call each other babes and baby and say I love you and you have to kiss so you have to act like husband and wife all day even at your home even in front of Esme and Carlisle and you both got to spend the night together having fun wearing the outfits." the mutt said "NO" everyone shouted I then thought so Edward could hear me "give him a dare with Bella to do and then do you think we will do it to prove we are not chickens" he looked at me and smiled and nodded "Jacob truth or dare?" Edward asked him "dare" he said confidently "I dare you makeout with Bella tonight " he said back Bella looked at him looking shocked as Edward told the mutt his dare I whispered to Emmett what the plan was and he nodded I knew he wasn't happy but I'd think about the sexist man on earth tonight. "go on then do your dare" the mutt said I didn't want to do the dare because it should be Emmett and not Edward doing this particular dare but if Edward would of accepted me to be his mate and we were married and we played this game and I had to do this dare with someone else I would feel the same for Edward. Edward looked at me and I nodded telling him I was ready for the dare apart from the fact I wasn't I just wanted it to end. We both got up he took my hand and we went towards one of my favorite shops but when I'm getting something for Emmett's pleasure. (If you don't know what that last part meant it basically means Rose likes getting outfits from the store only for Emmett)