Emmett's turn........ to be a woman

Rosalie's p.o.v

Once we got to the house Alice and Emmett were already there Edward parked the car inside the garage I looked into Alice's Porsche window and she was putting makeup on Emmett bless him "come on then let's go inside and wait for lady Emmett to get ready" Jasper said I sighed and got out the car. Edward and Jasper got out the car "I’m glad I don’t have to do this stupid dare all week" I said running my hand through my hair "hey I don’t want to do it like you don't but if it work's we have our plan but we have to do the dare for the rest of the day" Edward said I nodded my head Edward took hold of my hand then turned to Jasper, "Jasper can you get Rose's bags from the boot?" Edward asked "already got it" Jasper said holding up my bag "come on then wife for the day let's get you inside" Edward said smirking I rolled my eyes "don’t push your luck Edward" I said "hey I’m only doing this to try and make sure your happy and so the day will hurry up" Edward said "tell you what I’ll only be happy if you tell me what Emmett bought" I said Edward shook his head "I’m not telling you Rose so don't keep asking" Edward said I looked to where Jasper was and realized he was gone I turned back to face Edward "let's just go inside" I said sighed and with that we went inside.

Emmett’s p.o.v

"Emmett keep still let me do your eye shadow" pixie Alice said "I don't want eye shadow or whatever it's called it's horrible" I said trying to get of Alice's grip, Alice stopped and gave me a glare "Emmett Cullen I can't believe you just said that" Alice said while starting again "and why did you get me a yellow dress what do you want me to look like a lemon?" I asked while laughing "yes Emmett I want you to look like a lemon" Alice said trying not to laugh "your a mean pixie" I said "yes Emmett I am now shh so I can finish your makeup" evil pixie said I stopped laughing straight away and put on my serious face "no Alice I’m fine this way and I’m only kissing Carlisle and I have to wear a dress and a wig" I said "and makeup Emmett I’ve seen it you wear makeup" Alice said I sighed and folded my arms "thanks for not telling Rose about the shoe's Alice" I said as the evil pixie carried on putting makeup on my eye's "it is hard not to tell her and she is going to carry on asking but don’t worry no is going to tell her" Alice said I gave her a thumbs up because she started to put lipstick on me. I must admit makeup is good but only for woman's faces only you see guy's walking around with makeup on and it doesn’t suit them. I’m a guy who loves doing pranks and dares but a dare that includes makeup is not a good idea.

Once Alice finished my makeup she put a blonde wavy wig on me "come on then Emma put your dress on" she said handing me the bag with the dress in. "what do you mean Emma is that your imaginary friend Alice you’re a bit old to have one aren’t you" I said smirking "no Emma is not my imaginary friend your Emma now seen as you’re a woman" Alice said smirking "you.....just.....wait Alice Cullen" I said giving her a glare. 

Carlisle's p.o.v (when Edward and Rosalie come in)

I just turned the TV off when Jasper came in and put some bag's next to the stairs I got up as the front door opened again I turned and saw Edward and Rosalie walking in hand in hand I stared at them "what the hell is going on and what about Emmett and Bella?" I asked are they really together or are they messing around I heard a gasp I turned around and saw Esme looking at Rosalie and Edward with her mouth open "where's Alice and Emmett?" I asked "Alice is doing something and Emmett is I don't know where he is" Jasper said I nodded my head and then the door opened and Alice came skipping inside "are you two not shocked of what is in front of you" I said talking to Alice and Jasper they looked at each other then turned to face me and they both said "no" I looked at Rosalie and Edward "seriously what are you up to" I said "and where is Emmett" Esme said walking to stand next to me "Emmett's somewhere and we are doing this for a dare" Edward said looking at Rose "is this true?" I asked both Rosalie and Edward nodded "thank god anyway" Rose said walking towards the couch with Edward walking behind her "so if that is a dare where is Emmett?" I asked the reason why I keep asking is because normally when the children go the mall they all come home and then normally go and do their own thing "I just need to get something from my car" Alice said quickly leaving Jasper's side and going outside quickly "is she okay" Esme asked "she's fine she just forgot her bag's" Edward said "that's not like Alice" Esme said "no it's not" I said agreeing with my wife "Jasper are them bag's mine" Rosalie asked turning to face Jasper "yeah all of them are all yours" Jasper said Rose got up and grabbed her bag's and went upstairs Alice came inside with bag's "I’m going to take these to my room" she said holding her bag's up then running upstairs. Just then there was a knock on the door "I’ll get it" I said walking towards the door "wait wait wait" Alice said running down the stairs with Rosalie behind "ok go ahead" Alice said I put my hand on the door handle and opened the door and in front of me was someone wearing a yellow dress, a yellow cardigan, blonde hair and had quite a bit of makeup on I studied this person's face and it look's a hell of a lot like Emmett's "Emmett?" I asked then this person laughed "no I'm Emma" this person said with a squeaky voice then all of a sudden this Emma person wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me forcefully I heard the children all laugh just then this Emma person pulled back and smiled then walked off. I walked back inside the house and closed the door all the children were laughing and Esme looks shocked I wiped my mouth and walked into the kitchen then the front door closed "hiya I’m home" I heard Emmett say then he started laughing I’m sure that this Emma person was Emmett I walked out the kitchen and Emmett was sat on the couch next to Rosalie as she was sat next to Edward "Emmett why didn't you come back with everyone else?" I asked folding my arms "because I had to do something" he said nodding his head "yeah what did you have to do Emmett" I asked him "nothing important just walking" he said "walking where?" Esme asked "oh you know around" Emmett said I could see a smirk come onto his face "did you see a woman around your side with blonde hair and was wearing a yellow dress and cardigan?" I asked Emmett burst out laughing "well Emmett?" Esme asked "nope" I don't believe him so I’ll keep questioning him until he admits that he is that Emma person. Rosalie looked at Emmett and started laughing "something funny Rose?" I asked when I mentioned her name she stopped laughing instantly "just something Emmett did at the mall" she said looking at her nails I nodded my head "which was what?" I asked "did I say Emmett I meant Jasper" she said smirking "and what did Jasper do?" Esme asked looking at him "he had to eat ice cream" Edward said "and his face was hilarious" Emmett added who then started to laugh.

 "Emmett did you have to do any dare or anything" Esme asked "yeah of course I’m the dare master you know I never say truth" he said "what dare's did you do?" I asked "well I had to kiss a guy" he said "dressed as a woman?" I asked I'm finally getting somewhere he looked at his siblings and when he turned to face me again he started laughing.

Emmett's p.o.v

With Carlisle asking me all these questions it harder for me to keep a straight face "should I tell him" I asked Edward in my thought's I turned to face Rose but was really looking at Edward I saw him shake his head ever so slightly but I just carried on laughing Rose turned to face and I could see in her face that she wanted to laugh "Emmett, Carlisle asked you a question did you dress up as a woman" my wonderful wife said it's such a shame I can’t be with her all night but when she's all mine again we will both be happy "yes Carlisle I was" I said smirking "I’m going to tell him Eddie if I don't I will go insane" I thought "I was wearing a yellow dress a blonde wig and it was Alice's idea to do my makeup" I said pointing to Alice "and she called me Emma" everyone started laughing including me "I knew that was you Emmett but I wanted to hear it come from your mouth" Carlisle said smirking "so Rose, Edward what was your dare" Esme asked "it was the dog's dare  he dared Edward to take me to a lingerie shop and get our self's some outfit's but I’m the only one who got something then he said we have to act like husband and wife and we have to kiss and say stuff like  babes and I love you and then tonight we are suppose to have fun wearing the outfits" Rose said "but me, Rose and Emmett have come up with a plan" Edward said Esme nodded her head "but the dog probably gave Edward that dare because he dared me to kiss the dog" Rose said raising her voice a little while turning to face Edward and is most probably giving him a death glare "and then later on Rose and Jacob start arguing in the mall well mostly growling at each other and Rose saying say that again mutt because he called her a stupid blonde" Alice said "seriously you lot playing truth or dare you should stop playing because all it does is cause argument’s Carlisle said "no I can't have truth or dare be banned please don't ban it Carlisle" I begged in my mind Edward sniggered at my wonderful thought.

"All truth and dare does is cause argument’s" Carlisle said "actually it doesn't it's only when a dog is playing with us" Rose said "and who's idea was it to let Jacob play?" Esme asked everyone turned to face Alice then Esme and Carlisle looked at her "I invited Bella to play and then she said she was at the mall to get Jacob a suit and then the next minute he came with me, Edward and Bella and joined us" Alice said "seriously you guy's with that game you all have one chance left at playing that game any more problems with it and I’m banning it for a year" Carlisle said I jumped up off the couch and then stood on it "don't ruin this chance guy's or else when the year is over I’ll make all your dare's hell" I said laughing evilly "Emmett sit down" Edward said laughing I jumped down from the couch and sat back down "so what's this plan?" Esme asked "there's no fun involved just have to cuddle and kiss" Rose said "and it was all my idea" I said "I’m not having my brother having sex with my wife" "and we don't want to have sex Emmett we don’t even want to do this dare" Edward said Rose nodded her head "but Jacob isn't here so you don't have to do it" Esme said "no no no Esme a dare is a dare and us Cullen and Hale's are not chicken's so even though I hate the dare I can't believe I’m saying this but they are doing it" I said "Emmett we won't be chicken's if we don't do it" Edward said "none of us have broken a dare once apart from last time we played and you dared me to stay away from Rose but you said I had to do your gardening if I don't do the dare" I said "which as you must do Emmett" Esme said I nodded my head at her "I know Esme" I said "well there's a few hours till you all normally go to your room's so you 3 need to decide on what you’re going to do" Esme said pointing to me, Rosalie and Edward "but till then Emmett you can help me with the gardening now" I nodded my head and got up to help Esme in the garden.

 SO WILL ROSALIE AND EDWARD DO THE DARE OR WONT THEY BECAUSE JACOB IS NOT AROUND

PLEASE COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN PLEASE VOTE AND FAN!!!!