~𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲~

The air bender walked around, then bumped into the Avatar. "Korra!" She exclaimed awkwardly, the other young woman smiled.

"Hey, Jinora. How is everything?" She asked, she nodded.

"Everything's fine, what about you and Asami?! I heard you're getting married in a few days." She smiled, she nodded.

"Everything's fine, now let's go." She suggested, making the air bender laugh.

-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉-҉

The two air benders ran to join each other, he smiled. "I'm so glad I married you," he uttered in her ear.

She laughed a bit, with a smile. "I'm so glad I married you too," he smiled.

They then turned to see her uncle chasing some spirits, "He's just like him," her grandmother whispered.

"Just like who, Mom?" The younger water bender asked her mother, she stared a bit.

"Your uncle, obviously." She cried a little, she nodded.

"Yeah, he really does act like Uncle Sokka." Her brother added, at the mention of his uncle.

"Attention everyone, we have a bit of news." The youngest air bender there smiled, with a nod of her husband's head.

"Of course, please proceed." The non bender smiled, she took a deep breath in.

"Well, the Air Nation will soon have another air bender." She mentioned, lightly.

She then backed away, as her father chased her husband. "Reminds me a bit of when your uncle chased your father after finding out I was pregnant, again." The water bender laughed, so did her older son.

"Oh I remember, he was furious. But, I was so looking forward to be an older brother so I didn't care." He grinned, she nodded. 

"Dad would be so happy to be here, knowing about there'll be more air benders." The younger water bender smiled, with a nod of his head from her brother.

"Yes, he would." The older water bender touched the Air Nomad and Southern Water Tribe symbol pendant.