Brat and Aggressor

Highschool AU? Bratty Tsundere Historia and Aggressive Eren? Recipe for Disaster!

"Hey!" A loud voice came down from the school hall, every classroom almost empty. Damn it. When Historia thought she could escape school without ever being in the same room of that piece of shit Eren Yeager. She didn't know much about him all that he got himself a repuation for being a hard headass and spends too much time romancing the ladies. He once even tried hitting on Frieda, Historia's elder sister by three years. Since then the Reiss family haven't gotten well with the Yeagers.

"What do you want Yeager?" Historia turned to him with cold eyes.

"You're Frieda's little sis right? We're classmates in chemistry."

"Such a daft idiot, of course I am! We live in the same house and attend events hosted by my dad. Not to mention we have the same face just different hair colour. What do you want!" Just Go Away.

"Don't have to be so uppity with me. Im just here because your the only girl who for some reason doesn't seem to be interested in me" Eren said as he approached Historia.

"Wow... You're kidding right? Not every girl here will drop their panties at your request." She started to turn the opposite direction rolling her eyes at her annoyance. "You're not worth my time..."

"Don't think you can get rid of me that easily." He trapped her arm with a firm grip of his hand. A cynical but hot laughter followed as he leaned into her ear. "You think you're different don't you? But I know that you're the same as everyone else."

"You and your sister are nothing alike from what I've seen... A pampered princess with manners and pretty mouth. You on the other hand..."

"Get your hands off me!" She tried struggling digging her nails into his hand in hopes of breaking free.

"You think your better than me don't you." He whispered to her his breath heating her face.

"I said LET GO!" Historia barked at him, spitting on his face. Instead he uses his fingers to pick her residue and have them dance on his tongue.

"You prove my point brat." He jerks her arm and leads her to the nearest empty classroom. He slams her onto the wall cornering her with his massive frame and long arm blocking any path for escape. He cups her jaw and forces her gaze on his before having it descent towards her throat, a soft pressure concentrated as he pushes down slightly.

"Put how many distance between us as you like but know that it won't hide the fact that you want this too." He growled at her as if he was a predatory lion hunting its prey. Eren was right and she fucking hated it.

"Shut the fuck up and fu-" She chokes on her words as Eren's grip tightens.

"You've already pissed me off by spitting on me, I'd wait to speak until you're told." He hisses, moving his hand to support her against the wall as his teeth finds itself latched onto the skin of her neck.

"I can't wait to fuck you so hard you forget to walk." His grin is sinister and his eyes are blown with lust, the bulge in his pants pressing against her legs.

He takes himself of her then gets his other hand and places it on her head. With a forceful shove he gets her down on her knees, Eren is quick to dispatch his belt then his pants eventually his underwear is discarded. Cock already erect with precum shining at the tip, Historia hated how it looked so pretty just like the rest of him. Though she would never admit it to him because it all it would do is inflame the already narcissistic ego he already has.

Historia reaches out to his length and only processes how he was big, maybe too big for her tiny body.

Lets see how he likes this then...

Her hand strokes his shaft, bringing her lips to the tip, softly kissing it before flicking her tongue across it. A soft, muffled gasp escapes him, and she would have to admit that though he tried to hide it, it's still hot nonetheless. Removing her hand from his cock, Historia takes it into the walls of her mouth as best as she can, tongue running against the underneath of the shaft. One of Eren's hands fists roughly in her blonde hair, pushing her head down forcing her to take his cock deeper into her mouth. He thrusts his hips forwards, causing Historia to gag as the tip hits the back of her throat.

"How pathetic. You can't even handle my cock in your mouth without gagging." He lets out a laugh as he thrusts harder, bringing a hand down to wipe the tears forming in her eyes as she gagged on his dick, he laughed again and relished at the state she was in.

Eren gets his cock out her mouth and bends her over near the teachers table. Pulling her pants down before lining his member and  entering her pussy he teased himself as her juices was cascading on his cock. Eren slowly bucks his hips into her growling at the pure delight he was feeling. While she moaned in small pain.

"Fuck fuck fuck your cunt is so fucking tight."

Eren brings his head down to her neck and bites down harshly, drawing a small bit of blood. A soft moan escapes her lips as he runs his tongue over the broken skin before leaving his mark on another spot of her neck. His hips thrust faster, and Historia feels him twitching inside as he's nearing his release. Eren himself can feel her walls tightening around him, and moves his head so he's able to look at her.

"I want you to call my name as you cum. I want this entire school grounds to hear it." He groans as his name falls from her lips as he returns to her neck, his most favourite part of her skin to suck on.

"Shit Eren fuck!" She moan as he repostions himself to hit the sensitive spots inside of her better.

"Louder."

"Eren! Fuck, you make me feel so good!"

"Louder." He groans, mere seconds from cumming inside.

"Fuck Eren, I'm gonna cum because of your cock! You're fucking me so good!" Her praise does him in, and she can feel his warm seed filling up her insides.

Eren removes himself from her and helps Historia regain footing as he adjusts his shirt and pulls his pants back on. His face is unreadable as his eyes once again bore into her , and can't help but squirm under his gaze.

"Again? tomorrow same time?" He simply says.

"Fuck off!"

_______________________________
Hoped you enjoyed not sure when the next update will be UwU Byee!

❤️❤️❤️