Golden Experience

Warning! Pegging!
Can be set in any AU!
400 words!

In the Sex Dungeon aka their bedroom.

Questions, all of them inappropriate. None of them actually making it past his lips as he watched Historia disrobe. She left her undergarments--which were comfortingly normal, lacy and pink--on before donning the strap-on. Eren did not think he was up to more surprises that day.

"One last time . . . do you want this?" She asked. Eren could barely even concentrate on her words. The silicon attachment between her thighs keep drawing his attention. "You don't have to agree just to make me happy."

"Hisu . . . I-I would be more than happy to do this with you." He voiced his opinion.

Her smile was like the sunrise over the sea and she leaned down to kiss him.

It was easier after that. Easier to adjust to the strange position he was in as her weight settled on the bed behind him and her delicate hands moved hesitantly at first over the skin of his back down to his rear.

He still tried not to think too hard as she fiddled with what looked like a small lubricant tube with an applicator attachment. There were some things about the nobility that Eren honesty did not want to know about, Historia notwithstanding.

"You're supposed to tell me when it hurts or when I'm going too fast," she chided him gently when she caught him stifling a gasp at the intrusion of the soft silicon phallus. She had used most of the tube of lubricant to get him ready.

"It doesn't have to hurt," she said. "Does it feel so bad like this ...when you're with me?"

And Eren realised that behind his initial shame and the feeling that he did not even deserve this much consideration, he wanted to be with her and this could not be more right. It felt . . . good, without the self-punishing feelings of guilt and inadequacy. His cock was stiff against the soft pillows and the fullness in his ass was . . . not entirely unpleasant. Especially when it shifted and rubbed the sensitive gland inside him.

"It's fine . . ." Better than fine, actually. He could smell the light scent of her perfume mixed with leather and a little bit of horse. It was almost enough to be able to feel the warmth of her skin against his own. "Are you . . . I mean are you all right with this?"

"If you mean do I like the view from here, then yes, I do," Hisu said with a small smile.

Eren couldn't walk properly for nearly an entire two days. . .
_______________________________

Sooo while it wasn't a full smut I hoped you enjoyed! I wanted to make this longer but time isn't on my side right now and I have other stuff to focus on. Maybe in the near future I can finish this with a full pegging session but for now this is what we're going have to deal with. Byee!

❤️❤️❤️