The Banana

Eren being a dork and a horny teenager.
Masturbation!

Secluded inside the orphanage living room, with just the two of them alone. Eren stands near the window trying to pry his eyes away at the blonde girl who decided to spend her time reading a childrens book by herself. But the childrens book was far from what he was concerned about.

The Banana!

An exotic fruit that grows beyond paradis but recently has been one of the few fruits which are now avaialable to the people thanks to trade with the nation of Hizuru. Fruits such as mango and pineapple were also introduced, allowing new desserts to be made and eaten. Instead, Eren noticed that she was just eating a plain banana, nothing special.

The thing is...

This was the first time she was eating such a fruit. Eren couldn't help himself but laugh quietly enough to not be heard. Seriously she doesn't know that it had to be peeled? If anything he found her cute, almost like she was a newborn baby. Look and turn away. Look and turn away. No matter how many times he repeated himself, Historia was still found trying to eat an unpeeled banana, focused on the fruit more than the book now.

It almost reminded him of a certain fantasy he once dreamt off in his nightsleep. What was it? It was at the tip of his tongue. What does the fantasy and Historia trying to eat an unpeeled banana like an idiot look in common?

Okay lets list the similarities.

Similiarity number one: It involves Historia. That much is obvious.

Similarity number two: Eren was almost certain that it involved putting something in her mouth.

Similarity number three: The banana and the object have a similiar shape besides the notorious banana curve and yellow skin.

Similarity number four: One of her hands are wrapped around said object and banana.

Suddenly, he felt his trousers tighten.

Shit.

Shit. Shit. Shit!

His erection at full display and unafraid, why does his body have to react in such an undignified manner? Under any circumstance he could not let Historia see the state he was in. His boners never go away so easily and so he thought it was best to go upstairs into his guest room until his erection was gone. All he had to do was turn around and rush upstairs and avoid any maids or children and lock himself in the room. Easy enough right?

He rotates his head enough to see if she was looking at him.

But that was his first mistake.

Turns out to Eren, his crush was still being a cute idiot and was still attempting to eat an unpeeled banana. He's quickly reminded of his perverted fantasy and feels himself stiffen, his hand being the only thing to cover his bulge.

Her tongue slides under the banana...

Critical Damage!

Eren can't take it anymore. He needs to find his way upstairs, but with how his body is right now, it would be incredibly difficult to run swift enough as his erection would slow him
down.

Yes he's that big.

"Um Eren? Is there something wrong?"

Fuck. She's taken awareness. Come on Eren. You can do this. He inspired himself. He chooses to face the window away from her.

"I- I'm fine... whats wrong?"

"I see. Its just that this banana fruit is weird and I'm not sure if it can even fit in my mouth."