Erehisu Headcannons

So ive pretty much ran out of EH material to work with. I have a few ideas still in my draft but not sure when I will have the time to write it as I will be busy for a few weeks. So here are some EH headcannons, hope you enjoy :)

SFW:

Eren has Historia as the little spoon when they cuddle in bed, well I mean he is the one with the bigger frame and all.

They spend time with the orphans and imagine them as their future children.

Historia is anxious and prays for Eren's safety when he ventures out the walls.

During a scout expedition he consistently thinks of her.

Hardened soldier Eren falls asleep thinking of her.

Historia took upon herself to learn how to bake sweet desserts for Eren when ever he visits.

Her cakes could use a little work but can make a flawless brioche.

They don't have much time to be together as their work forces them apart but always make it count.

Only a few maids know about their status as an item. And because of Historia's paranoia she makes them keep a close eye on Eren for his safety... And to make sure he doesn't go flirting with other ladies.

Historia isn't posssive to the point where she won't let him talk to other women but does feel insecure about her appearance when comparing herself to other noble ladies in court.

Eren on the other hand hates when it is clear that someone is trying to use her for their benefit such as the social hierarchy.

The maids ship them and call them Erehisu.

Hisu is Eren's nickname for Historia hence how the maids came up with the name.

Before he hooked up with Historia, floch was his wingman.

Floch is an EH shipper.

The maids write EH fanfiction/ Floch makes poems based on them.

Eren blows Historia's food even though its unnecessary.

Eren falls asleep easily when their in bed together.

Eren snores and Historia is annoyed but deals with it.

Historia falls asleep in a few minutes anyways.

Eren painted her a portrait which she keeps secretly.

NSFW:

Eren has a size kink.

He likes to hold her tight and memorize every inch of her body.

He whispers naughty things in her ear and when he's stressed he likes to degrade her.

Historia feels like her body doesn't live up to his expectations and hates herself for it.

Eren proves her wrong as he loves how cute her ass is. Her perky tits and her gorgeous face is etched into memory.

Love to test with different positions and kinks

They tried bondaged once but Eren didn't like it because it reminds him of the time in the reiss caves.

Historia post orgasm tortures Eren sometimes.

She also grinds her ass on him to tease.

They both grasp onto each others hair when fucking

Historia is also obessesed with her sitting on Eren's face whilst he eats her out.

So Historia wants to peg Eren, but he's not fond of the implications. So they decide to not do that until further notice.

Eren for some reason loves to have sex with their clothes on and cum on her clothes before a meeting.

She once attended a meeting with the military with a fresh creampie from Eren.

Umm yeah thats it might do more when time is available. Like I said I don't have time to plan and write a proper chapter so these headcannons are what will be available for now. Byee!

❤️❤️❤️