In Trouble? -Chapter 6

Younger Naru's P.O.V.~ After some time~~ 

I could feel myself being slowly shaken awake. I tried to open my eyes, but they weren't ready to open just yet, I suppose. 

I tried a few more times, and finally got them open. 

It was Sasuke that was shaking me awake. 

"S-Sasuke? What's going on?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

He quickly pulled me off the ground and said, "We have to get out of here, now." I nodded as I looked around for older me, but I didn't see him.

"Where's-" I was cut off by Sasuke pulling my by my wrist.

After a few seconds of silence, he said, "Older you went ahead of us. But, don't worry, we'll catch up to him soon. 

Sasuke guided me through lots of long corridoors. I would probably get lost if I tried to navigate my way through all of this, alone. But, luckily, I have older Sasuke with me. 

Most of the hallways looked damaged. 'Fights definitely went on in this base thing.' I thought to myself as Sasuke continued to take me through what looked like mazes of hallways to me. 

Eventually, we came out of the hide-out and we were outside.

Older me was there, waiting for us. 'Because, of course, he wouldn't leave his younger self, me, and his love behind... Would he?' 

We walked a while further before we saw a big forrest. We started making our way through it, when we were attacked. 

"I'll stay behind, you 2 go!" Sasuke screamed at us, making it clear that he didn't want any back-talk. 

"No, I'm staying!" Older me shouted. "I will not leave without you, Sasuke! I can't just leave you behind! You mean everything to me!" 

"That's why I want you to go, Naruto. I can't loose you."

"You won't! If it gets too bad, I'll back off, I promise."

Sasuke nodded, first at older me. Then, he looked straight at me and said, "Go."

I nodded back. I started on my way, but not before shouting back, "Be careful you 2!"

I ran and ran, until I could run. So, I walked instead. Eventually, I found the forrest of Konoha.

'This should be a good place to rest.' I thought to myself as I sat down with me back against a tree.

Not too long after, I fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KAR: Hope ya guys liked, especially since I didn't update when I promised and since I haven't updated in a minute. Well, anyways, Until nexxt time!