Back- Chapter 7

Naru's P.O.V.~ 

I opened my eyes, it was dark out. I got up and walked towards Konoha's gates.

As I approached the gates, I aw what looked like Sasuke. But not 16 yr old Sasuke, My time period Sasuke.

I ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

"Naruto? What are you doing? Where have you been?" Sasuke asked, obviously confused.

"Trust me, you wouldn't believe me."

"Try me."

"I, uh, went to the future."

"Hm, you're right, I don't believe you."

"See, I told you!"

"Hn."

"Hey, wait. What are you doing here? It's late, shouldn't you be at home?" I asked.

"I'm, uh, heading out for a little bit."

"I know you, Sasuke. And you don't just 'head out for a bit.' Now tell me what you're doing."

"You wouldn't understand, Dobe."

"Try me!" I said, kind of angrily. "Are you... running away...?" I asked, sadly.

"Wh-what means you say th-that?" 

"See! I was right! You are running away!" Sasuke looked away from my face, he looked... guilty. "Please don't leave me, Sasuke!" I said, clutching his shirt. "You're all I have to live for!" I started to cry. 'This was worse than being stuck in that other time period.' I thought to myself as Sasuke hugged my tightly.

"I'm so s-sorry, but I have-"

"You don't have to leave me! You can stay here! Please???" I said, basically begging him to stay, as I looked up to his face, looking straight into his eyes.

"I'm sorry, but this is the only way for me to fulfill my dream, Naruto." 

"Then, I'll help you do it, Sasuke! Anything to make you stay with me!"

"Wh-what if.. you came with... me?" He asked, almost doubting his decision to ask.

"I don't want to be a bad guy, Sasuke. And I sure as hell don't want you to be one either!" I said, folding my arms across my chest. "You're a nice, caring guy, Sasuke. You just have to figure out how to show it. And, I don't want you turning out to be a heartless bastard." 

"Why do you care so much?"

"Because I... I love you." There, I said it, finally. "I know you probably don't feel the same, but-" I was cut off by Sasuke pushing his lips to mine. 'He's... kissing me?' I thought, as I kissed back, not wanting to loose this oppurtunilty. 

After a moment, Sasuke pulled away. "I do feel the same about you, Baka." I smiled and so did Sasuke. But, this wasn't one of his usual smirks, it was a real, genuine smile. "And, I guess I can stay... but only because you want me to." We smile at each other for what seemed like a long ass time, but was only a few minutes. We held hands and walked to my apartment.

'I'm glad I told him... even though it took me a while and a lot of realization to do it. I'm gald I did.' 

I smiled at looked at the stars and moon.

'And I'm really glad I got to him and told him in time to stop him from leaving me. I hope older us are happy now, too.' 

I looked down as I continued to smile.

'I love you so much Sasuke, and I'll forever love you, even when it's time for us to depart for a short time. Because I know we will always find each other again, no matter where we are.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KAR: End~~~ I hope ya guys enjoyed this story. Sorry it wasn't as long as I hoped, but there ARE more stories coming your guys' way. -smiles- And, I will see ya all nexxt time~!

🎉 Ai terminat de citit Stuck In The Future With Older Sasu (SasuNaru) {Completed, may go back and add an epilogue thing, though} 🎉