You Can't Have Him, Either!- Chapter 4

Younger Naru's P.O.V.~ 

I tried to get out of the person's grip, but they were too strong. Older me and Sasuke ran after me and whoever was pulling backwards into the woods. 

Suddenly, Sasuke pulled me out of the other person's grip and older me charged after him/her after I was pulled away. Sasuke held me tightly. I looked at who decided to drag me through the goddamn forest. And it turned out to be someone in a balck cloak with clouds. He looked a lot like Sasuke.

"Itachi!" Sasuke said, angrily. 'Sasuke knows this guy?'

"Foolish little brother."

'Brother?! Oh... wait. I remember hearing that Sasuke had a brother, but I thought he was dead...'

Sasuke growled at his brother, as he held me tighter. 

"If you've come to kidnap Naruto, you're out of luck, Weasel. Because you can't have him! Either of them!" Sasuke grabbed older me and pulled him/me? close.

((I know this story is a little confusing to follow, just bare with me! ~KAR))

"Hn." Itachi said, the poofed away. 

I sighed with relief. "Hey, you 2 make a good team! Also, I'm glad he left, he seemed... scary. Not as scary as that Orochimaru guy, but still scary." I stated.

"Unfortunately, for us he won't be gone for long. I have to get you 2 to a safe place. Come on let's go."

"Awww, come on! This is not going to be fun, I can tell." I said.

"Of course it's not. Now, let's go." Sasuke said.

"Fine." I said.

We all walked back to where me and Sasuke were before we went to the village, the like hide-out place thing or whatever it is. Once we entered, Sasuke demanded someone to 'lock down this place' as he put it. Sasuke brought me and older me to a room. He locked the door, which was a LOT of locks, behind us. "We're going to stay in here. There's no telling how long we'll be here, but probably not very long. The Akatsuki probably already know where we are."

"Sasuke's right. Hey! How come we can't fight too!" Older me said. I just nodded.

"Naruto, you know it's dangerous." Sasuke said.

"So?! You're not my baby-sitter."

"Well, it looks like I am now."

"I can do whatever I want, Uchiha! I am 16 yrs old!"

"You are staying here whether you like it or not!"

"Why can't we at least fight some of them off?!"

"Because you'll both get hurt or worse!"

"I can hold my own!"

"Not against these monsters! Besides, I don't want either of you getting hurt. And I'm sure it wouldn't be wise to send younger Naru into a fight like that! God, think Naruto! What if you get hurt or worse?! Huh?! I'm sure a lot of people will miss you! Including me!" I watched them argue back and forth with each other.

"YOU would miss me?! Please! You left me, Sasuke! You left!"

"I made mistakes, Naruto! I'm not perfect like EVERYONE in Konoha thinks I am! I make mistakes, oh man do I make mistakes! Really bad ones! And I am sorry! Okay?! God..."

"I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean..." Older me sat down on the bed, his knees to his chest. He looked like he was about to cry. After a few seconds, Sasuke walked over and sat next to him. Sasuke put his arms around older me, and held him/ older me tightly.

"I'm sorry, Naruto. I didn't mean to make you cry..."

"It's okay, I know you didn't mean to make me cry, Sasuke." I started to get emotional, myself. And soon, I started crying. They both looked up at me.

"I want to go back to my time..." I said, mid-cry. They gestured me to go over to them, which I did. All three of us just sat there, enjoying each other's embrace. 

I just kept thinking, 'I wonder if the Sasuke from my time misses me. Oh, I wish I could be with him right now, but, unfortunately, I can not. I guess this will have to do for now.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

KAR: Woo~ How did ya guys like dat one?! I'm glad my stories, or at least some of my chapters, are slowing getting a little bit longer, which is really good. Well, I hope ya guys liked the read, and more will be coming real soon. Oh, and don'e forget! I can update more, woo~! Hopefully I'll get in a chapter of another story in before I have to go to bed. Well, anyway, Until next time guys~!