Getting ready

(Credit to 5hi0_art on Instagram for the cover)

Namaari woke up to the sun blinding her. She sleepily sat up and looked at Raya who was sleeping with her hair all over her pillow. Namaari sighed knowing they had some sort of diplomatic meeting today and that if they didn't get up now they'd be late despite her wanting to just stay in bed with Raya. 

"Raya wake up, we're gonna be late." Raya groaned. 
"Nooooooo just let me sleep please," Namaari gave her a little shove and got up. 
"Come on, we have to get dressed and I gotta do your hair." Raya slowly rolled out of bed and hugged Namaari from behind. "ugh fine," she said. 

After getting dressed and eating a very light breakfast the two went back up to their room so Namaari could do Raya's hair. Raya sat on a chair and Namaari started with the fancy lil braid things Raya has going on. 

In that moment Sisu knocked on the door. "Come in!" Raya called. Namaari sighed, she knew this was going to be very difficult with someone else in the room. "Hey Raya! Oh my god girl how you doing? Hi Namaari," Sisu sat down and started a conversation about tornados or something, Namaari wasn't really listening. "Raya stop moving this is so hard!" Namaari was getting a little fed up. "Sorry dep la!" Raya said sincerely. Namaari grumbled. 

After a while Sisu had to go, "See you guys there!" she said on her way out. Eventually Namaari was done. "Boom there you go!" Namaari said proudly. 
"Aw thanks dep la." Raya said jumping up and giving Namaari a kiss on the cheek. Namaari was still a little annoyed about all her moving around while she tried to do her hair so Raya paused then said "I love you Namaari." Namaari grumbled a little, "Lets go to this meeting... I love you too."

This has been in my drafts for so so long my dudes, I had a bunch of different ideas. I know its kinda short but I think all my one-shots are short so I guess its not a surprise? Anyways stay safe, PEACE!