these bitches gay, good for them

{Credit thirstyplasma on insta} (Also imma swear abit in this one, if you don't like swearing then read another. I can't remember if i've sworn in other chapters or not i just know people who don't like swearing and think they'd be ashamed so im warning you ok bye)

Sisu was fed up of this shit. The amount of times she'd heard "Oh I don't like Namaari like that Sisu! She's just a friend!" Or "No Sisu, Raya and I aren't dating! We-we're just friends!" Her friends love life was way more interesting than any love stories she'd heard but this was to slow burn for her and so she decided to get them together (she's doing a Hooty).

One evening she concocted a plan so devious that it had to work! A plan so insane it could not fail! She was going to... trick them into confessing. (I told you she's sick of this shit, she didn't want any drama making them take longer).

One evening she was casually walking with Raya, they were having a conversation about anything and everything, Sisu saw Namaari in the distance but tried not to draw attention so Raya wouldn't see her as she was hidden by some bushes. Namaari was walking towards them and Sisu knew it was time.

"So Raya..."Sisu started,
"Yeah?" Raya responded suspiciously.
"Did you see Namaari training today? She's so good..." Sisu said kind of dramatically
"Yes..." Raya said, still suspicious.
"You've got it bad for her don't you?"

Raya actually burst Out laughing. Sisu wasn't sure what was so funny, before she could ask Namaari walked through the bushes.

"Hey Sisu! Hey Ray- is she good?" Namaari asked gesturing to Raya. "Um, probably not. I said she's got the hots for you and I think I broke her." Namaari giggled a little. "Raya stop torturing her!" Namaari laughed.

Sisu looked at them confused, suspicious yet intrigued. Raya was doing that thing where you try and tell a story but every time you just keep laughing harder. Namaari put her hand on Raya's shoulder and Raya finally took a breathe and calmed down a little.

Sisu looked at them, now thinking she might know what's happening but not certain enough to say. "Yeah sorry Sisu, we've been dating for a month now. I kept meaning to tell you but you speculating and coming up with theories was just so entertaining"

Sisu gasped, she thought they were her entertainment but she was theirs? "I- does anyone else know?" Sisu said, a little hurt. "Don't worry. Other than our parents, who are fine with it, you're the first to know" Sisu smiled at this she was happy to know the dramatic secrets of these two.

And so the three finished their walk and Raya let Sisu ask a total of 10 questions about their relationship before she was out, and it was a truly lovely evening.

Hello friends thanks for reading. I wrote this at 12am, so yeah its not perfect. I just wanna say that I think that Raya would tell the rest of the gang about them dating in the funniest way but I also think it isn't long enough to be a chapter so idk maybe that'll be a thing someday. Ok I love you all stay safe out there!