Raya is in denial!!!!!

{Credit to kyuu_again on Instagram for this fabulous fan art. This is the last slide cause I can't work out how to add multiple pics, but basically the first 2 are just Raya watching Namaari and going "oh shit I'm gay" 10/10 y'all should check it out!}

Raya walked over to the training grounds to wait for Namaari while she trained the people of Fang. They had started to hang out alot and all of Raya other friends were busy so she decided to watch Namaari and co.

As she was watching Sisu appeared. She looked between Raya and Namaari a couple times. "When were you guys gonna tell me you were dating?" She asked.

Raya almost choked on nothing there, (almost she's fine don't worry) "What? We're not dating!" She said.

"Uh huh, so then when were you gonna tell me you had a crush on her?"
"I don't have a crush in Namaari!" Raya insisted.
"I wish I could believe you girl." Sisu said in a disappointed voice.

Raya didn't know what to say to that so she just went back to watching the Fang peeps do their thing. After a while Sisu said "Don't sink the ship Raya." Raya stood there for a moment before saying "I don't have a crush on Namaari! Sure I love hanging out with her a-and sometimes i wanna be alone with her and like i don't know.. and whenever we're alone I get all nervous and butterfly's in my tummy but like that's just cause she used to be my enemy... right?"

"Oh Raya" Sisu said, "We both know that's not true." Raya starting blushing, the more she thought about it the more sense it made. "Oh no, Sisu I think... I think I do have a crush on Namaari."

"Great! Now just gotta get Namaari out of denial and you guys will be a great couple." Sisu smiled.
"WAIT WHAT?"

I wrote this at like 12am, why aren't I asleep? Idk good question.  Anyway I didn't really know how to end this but I figured I need a chapter where Sisu is the captain of this ship.

Also after rereading this at a reasonable time of day i've decided when i'm tired i'm a genius but good god tired me cannot spell to save my life.