Make-Up

{Credit to kyuu_again, there are a couple slides after where Raya looks at herself and says "woah... I look like a binturi!" And Namaari says "what's that supposed to mean?"} 

(just before we start, Raya and Namaari haven't told anyone they together. That didn't really fit to just say in the story but it is what's going on. Anyway on with the story!)

"Stop laughing del la! You're going to ruin the make-up!" Namaari said, annoyed. Raya giggled,

"It tickles!" She replied. The two were sitting in the corner of Namaari's room while she did Raya's make-up. "I know dep la but you gotta look somewhat nice. It's a special dinner with all the leaders and their kids and that includes us." 

Raya groaned, "But I just wanna stay here with yooooooou! And play the 'distract your girlfriend from the important thing she's doing' game!" Raya exclaimed.

"I know dep la. Here I'm done, what do you think?" Namaari said, sitting back and holding up a mirror. Raya threw her arms around her girlfriend, "Thanks dep la." She said quietly. Namaari hugged back, "Anytime." she grinned.

She pulled back and looked into her girlfriends eyes, Namaari leaned in to kiss her. Raya climbed into her lap without breaking the kiss. They wrapped their arms around each other, Namaari running her fingers through Raya's hair.

When they finally broke apart Namaari burst into laughter, "What?" Raya demanded.

"Dep la, you know how I have lipstick on? Well we didn't think this through and now it's all over your lips." Raya laughed.

"Where's the mirror? I gotta see this!" The lipstick did not look good. "Damn, you gotta give me some proper lipstick because if we go to dinner like this it's going to raise questions."

Namaari gave her some lipstick and Raya climbed back into her girlfriends lap. She faced outwards so her make-up wouldn't smudge. Namaari hugged her close and Raya started nodding off. Namaari kissed her hair. "Sleep while you can dep la. We have to go soon though so don't sleep too much." Raya muttered something Namaari didn't quite catch and smiled. Namaari stroked her girlfriend's hair and whispered nice little promises to her.

Eventually their happiness had to come to an end. Namaari heard some servants walking around and knew it was time to wake Raya up. "Wake up dep la!" Namaari said, shaking Raya gently. Raya groaned "5 minutes Namaari I don't wanna do training or meetings today!"

"It's dinner time, remember? We're going to see all the leaders and have a nice dinner." Raya groaned again, "I don't wanna do that either!" she said. Namaari hugged her close,

"If you can be calm for the whole dinner you can stay in my room tonight." This perked Raya up.

"You sure? You don't have to, I know you're scared of people finding out about us." Namaari nodded "Very sure."

"Well then!" Raya stood up and pulled Namaari up with her, "We have dinner to go to!"

Welp there y'all go! My one-shots are super short but I never know how to make them longer? They are what they are. Anyway see y'all when I see you!

-E