-Chapter 7-

*Kat P.O.V* {The Girls room 9:25 }

Me and the girls came up with a great plan all we needed was a seductress, as I was thinking on who can be the bait I felt eyes staring at me...

Kat: Uhhhh... yeah?

The Girls: *smiles creepily*

Kat: No no no ... why me??

Zonnique: You saw how the boys were looking at you!

Kat: Yeah but...

Bre: No buts lets go!

Kat: Fine.

Bahja: Ok so what you need to do is go to the boys door and tell them you need help moving the t.v in the hotel room... when they all come to your room and you open the door move to the side cause they're gonna get blasted!!

Kat: My t.v really, I need to move my t.v?!

Bahja: They're boys they'll do anything for a pretty girl

Kat: Haha ok ready?

Bre: Yeah we got the water guns Im sure Pam will let us in.

Kat: Ok just text me when your ready so we can be sure.

Zonnique: Ok head to their room now.

As soon as I got the text from the girls I pushed up my bra, let down my hair, and knocked on the door.

*Jacob P.O.V*

The boys invited me and Diggy over for guys night to play Call of Duty and other games since the girls wer having girls night. I was in the middle of beating Ray until we heard someone knock on the door so I paused the game and headed to open the door.

Jacob: Hey Kat aren't you supposed to be at girls night? (all the boys gathered behind me)

Kat: Yeah me and the girls just need help moving the t.v.

Roc: The t.v?

Kat: Just come help!!

The boys: Yes ma'am!

I was so happy all the boys were there this was going to be hilarious! Roc was a little smart to ask about the t.v situation but hey they still fell for it. Here we were at the room its about ta go down! I swiped my key card, opened the door and moved to the left as quickly as possible. Picture of hotel hallway >>

The girls: SURPRISE!!! (sprayed wildly at the boys with the water guns)

I sat their and laughed my ass off until I felt I was being picked up and used as a shield.

Kat: Ahhhh Let me go let me go!!

Diggy: No you tricked us!!

The girls were smart enough to dodge me. I got out of Diggy's hold and ran to my room grabing a water gun and shooting along with the girls. One problem ... the water didn't last forever. Me and the girls looked at eachother in panic.

Zonnique: RUN!!!

We all ran out into the hallway Bahja and Zonnique being caught by the boys. Halfway down the hallway we stopped..

Bre: Where's Nique and Bahja !!?

Kat: Oh no they got caught!

Bre: should we go back?

Kat: Lets wait in the elevator till this dies down haha

* 10 minutes later*

Kat: Ok lets go