-Chapter 15-

Attention: This chapter contains intense sexual scenes that are not suitable for children

Prod: You sure??

I replied with "Yeah" he smiled then took my shirt off and rolled me over to where he was on top of me with my legs on his thighs, his hands lead down to my pants slowly taking them off along with my panties, He backed up then I felt his tongue inside. "Oh my God" I moaned and grabbed the sheets, his tongue went in circles driving me crazy almost causing my lips to bleed from bitting them to deep to keep in moans, from there he went faster and faster I found myself grabbing for things that went there, to hold in my screams leaving me with nothing to grab, I yelled "Prod!!" boosting his ego he went faster making my legs shake and tremble threatening to close I tried to keep from cumming to show him I could take it but that didn't work I bit my lip and let go, with successfully making me wet he lifted up, pulled down his pants and only put in the tip thinking I couldn't take it all I mimicked him from the club and said "that's all you got!" and topped it off with a laugh, he laughed then replied with "You asked for it" with that said he full fledged went in making me throw my head back on the pillow and moan, he was right I couldn't take it I felt that shit in my stomach! He pulled me down towards him and arched my back so I could feel every last inch, then he stroked slow until I got used to the feeling, after I got comfortable he picked up his speed, I put my hands over my face covering my facial expressions that were taken over by ecstasy he grabbed my hips and went faster my hands went down to my mouth trying to keep in screams of pleasure ,his hands glided up to my sides which made me tremble then moan out "faster!" he complied and went faster. My nails clawed deeper into his back with every stroke, he grunted then pulled out since he wasn't wearing protection and let go on my stomach, he clenched his jaw then continued... A little past 2 hours later I woke up feeling Prod holding me close and a pain in my "area" I looked at the alarm clock that read 3:30am I slid from his grip waking him a little...

Prod: (half asleep) where you goin babe..

Kat: (whispering) Bathroom

Prod: K love you.(falls back to sleep)

Kat: (Quietly laughs then whispers) Love you too

I headed for the bathroom so I could wash last night off and maybe take away this pain . I started the water lightly so Prod wouldn't wake up I took of my clothes for in the shower and felt in heaven under the hot water. I washed at least twice to make sure I was clean as I sat under the water I just thought to myself about what just happened I instantly felt silent tears streaming down my face tears of anger tears of joy I don't know maybe both. I washed my hair once again then got out the shower and dried off. I looked at myself in the mirror before leaving and smiled. My towel wrapped around me covering me until I felt it being pulled off I turned around to see Prod smiling at me...

Kat: (smiling) What did you do that for (reaching to get the towel from him)

Prod: (lifts towel up in the air) So you would do that (smirks)

Kat: Perv! (covers her chest and puts on bra and panties)

Prod: (bites lip)

Kat: Don't start with me! (laughs and puts boy shorts and tank top on)

Prod: (grabs her hips and kisses her)

Kat: (smiles and shakes her head) Goodnight Prodigy! (gets in Pams clean bed)

Prod: (mimicks her voice) Goodnight Kat! (gets in bed with her)

Kat: (flips him off)

Prod: (wraps his arms around her, kisses her forehead and dozes off)