-Chapter 22-

I walked up to her door excited for the night ahead of me then knocked on it waiting for a response.

"Hey Jacob" Kat said opening the door "What's up?"

"I- I just wanted to know if you were ok.." I said looking for an explaination, I didn't really plan this out well before I left.

"Yeah I'm fine thanks" She replied with a smile "Come in"

I guess this is a start, I looked around to see if anybody was there and fortunately the coast was clear. She walked to the kitchen and finished up what smelled like tacos, while I sat on the end of her bed and watched Martin.

"I'm making tacos, want some?" she shouted from the kitchen

"Uh sure... where's Pam??"

"Oh she's staying at her friends house again"

This is getting too easy, she handed me my plate then sat on the bed with me and ate.

"Damn, these are hella good! You lucky Rays not here" I said taking another bite of my taco

"Hell yeah these would've been GONE!"

After we finished up she took our plates to the sink then came back to the room and took out her laptop.

"I got a question" I said laying back next to her

"Shoot."

"Did you mean what you said the other day?"

"Mean what?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows together and putting her laptop away

"That ..you love me."

Kats P.O.V

 He always does this, put me in a tough spot and expect me not to choke.

"Yeah, but..."

"That's all I needed to hear" He replied lifting my chin up and pressing his lips against mine. I froze up in the moment but let him continue on by moving my lips sync with his, there was something about him I wanted. I couldn't tell him no. His hands slid down to my shorts, before I knew it they were off along with my shirt and his shirt. A bulge grew bigger in his pants as he moved down to my neck. When I felt his hands reach to pull my panties down reality hit me.

"Wait, I can't do this again" I said pushing him off

I rushed to put my clothes back on until warm hands were placed on my hips

"I want you" He whispered on my neck

"Jacob I can't!" I said sexually frustrated "..You have to go."

__

(Last day of training) Kat & Prod

"Finally" Prod said getting out of bed standing up straight "I don't have to use those damn crutches anymore!!"

I giggled at his morning grouchiness then headed to the bathroom for a shower. I still hadn't told him what happen the night he was in the hospital and I'm not planning on it anytime soon, better make that never. I got out of the shower, brushed my teeth, then headed back to the room to get dressed.

"She want that dope dick!!"

"What!?"

"I haven't had none in a week, don't come in here with that Victoria Secret on and not expect to get the business!" He said picking me up

"Baby we got to be at dinner soon"

"Real quick"

"No"

"Really quick?"

"No!"

"Ok I got to much to work with to go that fast!"

I laughed then got down from his grip and changed into my light blue denim shirt and tribal print leggings as Prod threw on his Hollister hoodie and black jeans. We both grabbed our timbs then headed out the door to the Farewell dinner at Red Lobster.

Last chapter was a shorty huh? xP But calm your tits there's a sequel DERRRRR! Next story is starting off at tour with a twist :D 

The sequel is called "The Lights: Sequel to Amplify (A Mindless Behavior story)"... Go read it... cause it's up!  >.<