-Chapter 16-

Very short chapter today >.< 

I stood there for a while trying to gather what all just happened, I pushed him back and ran to my dressing room where I found Pam chilling on the couch, I slammed the door and sat down.

Pam: "You ok?"

Kat: "Yea, no... I don't know"

Pam: "What happened"

Kat: "Jacob just told me he loved me."

Pam: "Your with Prod, what's the problem?"

Kat: "I really like Jacob... I'm just confused"

Jacob: "Kat can I come in?" Jacob said knocking on the door

Kat: (goes to bathroom)

Pam: (opens door) "Kat's not here sorry what's up?"

Jacob: "Oh can you just tell her to call me later?"

Pam: "Sure" (closes door)

Kat: (comes out of bathroom) "Ugh can we go.. please?"

-Kat's Room 10:00pm-

When we got back to the hotel room I got in the shower and just thought about what to do. Pam's right I'm with Prod, why am I trippin over this?? Yeah I like Jacob but why am I getting so frustrated, whatever I should just let it go i don't want to overthink it, I let the shower wash all my stress off and take away all my problems about 30 minutes later I got out of the shower relaxed and went to my room to get dressed I threw on a blue tank top and some leggings then plopped on my bed and scrolled through my phone that had 6 missed calls and 11 new text. 2 missed calls from Prod, 4 missed calls from Jacob, 1 text from Prod, 8 text from Jacob, and 2 text from Pam... why did Pam text me she's in the front room?? I read her text to myself first... From BossLady (10:13pm): Uh-oh don't come out of the bathroom Jacob's here... From BossLady (10:32pm): The coast is clear. I sighed in relief then continued on to Prod's text... From Mi Corazon (9:28pm): Hey babe, why'd you leave so early? I immediately text him back replying with "Uh no reason, how was the concert?" Then went on to read Jacob's messages ... From Jake (9:30pm): Can we talk? Jake (9:45pm): Don't be mad ... I skipped over a few looking at the last 2, From Jake (10:10pm): Coming by, we gotta talk. Jake (10:35): Can you just talk to me, please?... after I was done reading the texts I got a notification letting me know Prod text me back. From Mi Corazon: It was good, and come on Kat I know there was a reason, you're a horrible liar! I laughed to myself then text back saying " Lol Shut up! It's fine just forget it" I thought about texting Jacob back I had to put on the act that nothing was wrong and replied to his message "Sorry was in the shower, what's up?" I waited a while then got 2 notifications letting me know I got texts from Prod and Jacob. From Mi Corazon: Ok whatever, wyd? From Jacob: You mad?... I got frustrated and texted him back saying " I'm not mad Jacob, you just can't say you love me and expect things to stay the same!" I was on my way to reply to Prod until I got a text from him saying, From Prod: Thanks for letting me know the reason. I sat there confused so I looked back at the last text I sent ... Pam then walked in seeing my facial expression.

Pam: "What's wrong you looked like you've just seen a ghost" she said jokingly

Kat: "I sent it to Prod" I said with tears starting to escape

The message was sent to Prod letting him know all he needed to know, I text Jacob letting him know what I had just done, Hopefully It would get to him in time.

Next chapter will be longer I promise ^_^ ...Comment and vote!!