~two~

y/n's pov (saturday morning)

i woke up to mi laying on the floor next to me, watching netflix. "finally you up, great" she said as she jumped up. i sat up, rubbing my eyes since the sun was shining brightly through the window. "good morning to you too" i said.

jangmi needed to get her morning coffee so she got ready in the guest room while i went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, wash up, and change into a cropped white hoodie along with some ripped jeans and my white air forces. i then put my hair into a low ponytail.

after i was done we walked to the cafe, talking about what we could do today since it was our off day."mall?" mi suggested. i knew shes been wanting to go to the mall so i agreed.

when we got to the cafe we ordered our drinks then sat down at a table near the big window in the front of the cafe.

a few minutes passed by and me and mi were laughing at some joke she had made.

3rd person pov

seungkwan and a tall, black haired boy walk into the cafe. you heard a familiar voice and turned to see who it was, only to see it was the rude boy you bumped into with a friend of his.

once you realized you were staring you quickly turned you head, with eyes widened. jangmi looked in the same direction as the two boys.

"he's kinda cute." she whispered to you. "what?" you whisper yelled thinking she was taking about seungkwan.

"the boy with the black hair , he's kinda cute" she replied. you were relived she wasn't talking about seungkwan.

seungkwans acquaint was very much her type but the thing that you didn't like was that he was with the sassy, sarcastic boy from yesterday.

you looked around for a clock. it was already 12:00. "ready to got to the mall?" you asked standing up from your seat knowing she was more than ready. "duh let's go." she relied almost immediately.

at the mall (y/n's pov)

first we went to a cute little boutique. me and mi got matching rings and anklets. after we bought our stuff we both put on our rings.

i love streetwear and hoodies so as soon as i saw a store full of hoodies and oversized shirts i ran towards it. jangmi was confused at first then she saw what i was running to. she let out a sigh then ran toward me.

i ended up getting a black oversized tee, a baby blue hoodie with a rose on the front, a white jacket with a skeleton hand holding a rose on the back, and a light purple hoodie. jangmi only got a white oversized tee with a rose on the front like my baby blue hoodie.

as we were leaving the mall i saw sunni. i ran towards her full speed and tightly hugged her, once she recognized who i was, she wrapped her arms around me.

-background info-
you and sunni have been best friends for eight years. you did everything together. one day she had to move schools but that didn't stop you from seeing each other . you, mi, and suni have been the most inseparable trio for five years. but since y'all are all in collage, your schedules are pretty mixed up. you and mi get to see each other more often because you also work together. suni knows about your work but she's not really involved in it. she's more like a reporter and your caretaker. when she feels somethings off or she senses your in trouble she reports it. she keeps tabs on everything that goes on. the best thing about your trio though is, all of you are manipulators.
-end of background info-

me, mi, and suni decided to hang out. the three of us went back to sunis apartment.

Jangmi's pov

when we got to sunis place i sat on the egg chair she had in her room as y/n placed all the bags on the floor next to sunis bed. suni said she went to get some snacks so we could watch some netflix and chill for a bit before going back to our place.

"mi!! tell suni about that boy at the cafe." y/n told me from her spot on the bed then looked back at suni "she was about to start drooling over him if i didn't get her out of there." she said laughing.

that's when i realized, i only looked over because she looked first. i wonder what she was looking at that startled her so much.

"how bout you, y/n? hm, you were shocked just looking at him too.""i-i.... it wasn't... him." she managed to stutter out as if she was trying to hide something. i was very confused, which was very noticeable.

"then was it the other boy? oohhhhh." i said and i could tell she got very annoyed.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

after y/n explained why she was startled to see the two boys and why she wanted to leave as quickly as possible, me and suni sat there trying to process the new information that y/n gave us.

"what's his address? i need his last name? he got any socials?" i bumbarded her with all the questions as suni got up from the spot on the floor where she was sitting. "where's my phone? i need my computer? you said his name was seungkwan?" suni questioned as she started looking around for her stuff.

me and suni found him on insta almost instantly. the only problem was his page was private. we tried looking for him on every other type of social media but it was no use.

y/n's pov

'dang these girls work fast' i thought. thankfully they could hardly do any damage due to the lack of information.

.....oh how wrong i was. they ended up finding out tons of information on him from other accounts that seemed to be close to him.

"so his name is boo seungkwan, he's 22 years old, very sassy, and he seems like a lot of fun." suni said looking at her laptop. a smirk crept onto jangmis light pink washed lips. "what's up with you?" i ask and she replies with "look at how hot this guy is." i roll my eyes thinking she's talking about seungkwan. she gives me her phone with an image of the black haired guy from the cafe wearing a suit and sunglasses pulled up on her phone.

to be continued.........

thank you again!!!
i honestly have so many ideas for this story but dont know which order to put them in.
have a nice day( ◠‿◠ )